𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Waves- Kang Daniel ft Simon D,Jamie           1:11─〇───── 3:02             ⠀ ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹

       1:11─〇───── 3:02
     ⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹

Hansik started to panicked when they arrived home and saw a very upset Jungkook walked upstairs.

He doesn't get why his boss did this all of a sudden,he has such an adorable soul by his side yet choose to take another girl to his office?

Taking his phone out from his pocket he immediately dial Mingyu number.

"Hansik is Jungkook okay?"Mingyu's voice from the other side of the phone could be heard,his voice laced with concern.

"No,he look so heartbroken.What about boss have you tell him yet?"Hansik replies with a sigh.

"You want me to die!?"

"Mingyu,Jungkook is about to go back to England!We have no time go tell him!"Mingyu could only agreed,ready to meet the Satan.

On the other hand,Taehyung that has no idea Jungkook saw everything,cursing loudly.He didn't mean to take her with him.He was talking with his client about the new project and met her there.

Obviously he doesn't want anything to do with her but this girl keep on clinging to him till here.Having no choice he agree,not wanting to make any scene in public,intended to end everything with this girl once they're back to his company.

"I already gave you a ton of money,Hyena!and I clearly stated I want nothing to do with you anymore!" Taehyung said in irritation.

"C'mon Tae the kiss minute ago said otherwise."

"That's because you said you'll leave after one kiss!"Taehyung growled,this girl is getting on his nerve and he doesn't know how long can he handle himself to not burst out.

"Leave."

"But Tae..."

"I told you to fucking leave!and don't let me see your face ever again or you won't end good,Hyena." Hyena trembled in fear,Taehyung wasn't even yelling his voice was rather cold,and that's was enough to make someone fear him.The girl immediately rush out not wanting to wake the devil inside the businessman.

"Boss!"Mingyu burst through the door minute after,panicking.

"You better have something important to scream like this or you're fired Mingyu."

"Jungkook is going back to England..."

"What!?" Taehyung abruptly stood up from his seat walking toward the door with Mingyu followed close behind.

Jungkook was packing with tear rolling down,not really understand why he's so upset about Taehyung kissing another girl.

But the elder just confess last night!

Taehyung run upstairs as soon as he arrived home not bothered greeting nor acknowledging anyone presence in front of him,his mind was full of Jungkook at this moment.

When he reached Jungkook's room he could hear the sniffles sound.He immediately open the door once he know it's not locked and the sight in front of him make his heart clenched. Jungkook was a crying mess while packing his bag.

"Kook,what's wrong why are you packing?" Teahyuny's voice startled the crying boy making him look at the older before wiping his tears.

"I-I'm going back to England."

"What about the work that I just asked for your help and your project?"

"I'll asked for one of my colleague to do this project instead."

"I won't let anyone do this interview beside you!"

"Actually this project is already finished the information that you told us is more like a bonus,so it's fine."

"No!I'm not letting you go."

"You have no right to!"

"You're mine Jungkook and I'm not letting you go."

"You—"Jungkook sentence was interrupted by Taehyung's pressing his lip on the younger's soft one,his large hand move to Jungkook's neck to deepened the kiss.The younger's was trying his best to push Taehyung away but the older didn't budge.

Jungkook eventually give in,closing his eyes and kiss him back.

Hansik and Mingyu that was sitting in the living room,drinking some tea almost choke when they saw Jungkook come downstairs after three hours,his luggage in his hand,it's not just Jungkook that make them almost choke,but his state right now is,the boy couldn't even walked straight,his neck was full of hickeys.

"J-Jungkook where are you going?"

"Airport"

"What?What about boss?"

"He said I can go" Jungkook replied,still keep his answer as short as possible.

"But-..."

"Kook!do you want me to make you can't walked for days!?" Taehyung deep voice boom through the living startled Jungkook that was trying to leave.He only left to the bathroom to prepare a shower for him but once he comeback the brown hair male already nowhere in the room.

Chu:now don't come at me,I'm sorry.

Taehyung come and stand in front of the younger before grab his thigh and throw him over his shoulder,making the younger yelp in surprise.

"Put me down Taehyung! I'm going home,put me down!!"Jungkook was trying his best to release himself from the older tight grip only to no avail.

"No."

"I hate you!" Jungkook said with a pout on his lip,his big doe eyes keep glaring at Taehyung with his arms cross,after Taehyung put him on his king side bed.

And the CEO somehow feel his heart sank,Jungkook is the first person to ever say he hate him.And he doesn't like it at all,especially when it left the journalist's mouth.

"Oh no you don't baby."

"I do I hate you Kim Taehyung I-"His sentence was once again cut by Taehyung's lip kissing him roughly.

Edit: I dun write smut because I'm uncomfortable so don't ask for it.Ty

Let's just say Jungkook for sure won't be able to walk.

Uhm........

I love you 💜💙🥺