~69~

Later that evening, Jimin starts shuddering intermittently and coughing. Every time he coughs, Jungkook winces. His throat sounds so dry.

"Baby, are you sure you don't want me to get Jin? It looks like your condition is getting worse... I'm worried..."

"Jungkookie, I'll be okay."

"You're shaking so much. I really think I should get Jin–"

"I'm fine." He coughs again and it stings so much that he tears up. Jungkook stands up. "I'm getting Jim whether you want me to or not."

Jimin tries to sit up but his elbows give out and he falls back down against the bed. He starts coughing again and Jungkook rushes out of the room. Jimin weakly wraps himself up in a blanket to try and stay warm.

Jungkook returns with Jin rather quickly. "He's shaking a lot and he can't stop coughing."

Jin walks over to Jimin and his face drops. "His fingernails are turning blue... This means he has a more severe case of snow fever than I thought. He needs warm honey tea."

Jungkook nods and leaves the room again. Jin sits down on the bed. "Jimin, I need you to tell me everything that you're feeling right now."

Jimin nods softly. "I-I feel like I'm frozen. My heart and head feel r-really cold." He coughs again.

Jin does his best to wrap Jimin up in the blankets while waiting for Jungkook to return with the honey tea.

Jungkook rushes back into the room with a cup in his hands. "It's still hot. Be careful."

Jin takes it and holds it up to Jimin's lips. "Drink slowly. It's might hurt, but just know that it'll make you feel a lot better."

Jimin nods and slowly takes a few sips. Jin stays by his side for 30 minutes until he's sure that Jimin's condition is improving.

He stands up and grabs Jungkook's shoulder. "Make sure he stays warm. If you notice his fingers turning blue, come get me. Keep giving him honey tea."

Jungkook nods and crawls back into the bed, hugging Jimin to his chest.

-