Info+ chapter 1

So school for me will start soon so my update will be at least once a month.

How your basic design is

Your hair color, eye color will be your chose and the outfit will be different

Age at start:6
Warning their will be abuse to it in some degree but not to much. Y/n will have a tragic backstory with her family so please if your sensitive to thoses thing please be care reading it now on to the story

                  (3rd person POV)
    A small girl was running from her father. She got to a alley way and hide from her father their in a small box.
   "COME OUT HERE YOU DUMB CAT!" Your father yelled loudly making you cry. Unfortunately you father heard you and go to the box you been hiding in. He opens the box and grabs your arm. " I caught you now" he said in a low voice then hit you.
       You yelp I'm pain then you kicked him down their. Then he let go of you and you ran until you bumped into a tall man in a coat with black hair and red eyes. He looked down at you and saw your ears and crouched down and touched them. You yelp thinking he will pull them harshly and slap in hand away. " No..touch." You say in a small voice
       The just smiled and said, " Oh well, their beautiful you know. And so soft. My name is Sebastian and yours-"
        Then your father yelled, "Y/N GET BACK HERE NOW OR ELSE" your eyes were filled with fear and your ears dropped down.
        You grade the man coat and say quietly while your father was yell at you, "Don't make me go with him mister please."
      You start to cry and Sebastian said to you. "Will you come with me then kitten"
      You nodded saying you'll do anything to leave him. Then he picked you up pulled out a fork and threw it at your father. It hit him in the head. He collapsed to the ground. "Let's go home kitten"