chapter 1 the boy

Hey, guys so this will be a story on 2 or more different points of view, (POV) It will be for the most part Alex or Presley's Pov. I will write at the top of each chapter whose POV it is. Again this is a bit of a dirty story so if you don't like this sort of thing then please just Don't read this!. I will try to update as quickly as possible! please let me know if I should do more like this! also If I add a picture that means it will be relevant to the story sooner or later!

Presley

"Morning sunshine," My Mom Says patting my arm gently. I slowly open my eyes to see my moms bright smile greeting me.

She walks over to my windows and pulls up the blinds to let the bright morning sun fill my room. I blink a few times trying to adjust my eyes to the glowing light.

"Morning...What time is it? " I ask with a yawn, still not fully awake.

"It is 7:50, Your father left for the airport around 15 minutes ago," My mom says standing at the end of my bed. I slowly sit up from my cozy blankets and glance around my room.

" What time Does his flight leave for New york?" I ask my mom, who sits down on the black couch That is in my room.

"I Think it leaves at 8:15, I have to get my stuff packed into the car soon. I have to leave by 9:00, Hunny are you sure you are okay with watching your brother for a full 3 days?" My mom asks with a bit of a worried look on her face.

"Yes mom, we will be fine! Mom please go have fun! it is your Girls trip! Go have fun!" I say

"Okay, Since you have the house to yourselfs you can have some people over, just not to many people, Also no drinking parties infront of your brother. You know the rule, 2 beers for you, when we are not home" My mom says as she stands u and gives me a kiss on the forehead before leaving my room. I slowly get out of my bed and I walk over to my bathroom and I quickly brush my hair and I brush my teeth. I walk over to my closet and pull out this outfit

( The girl in this picture is not what the character in this story actually looks like)

I get dressed and I put my make up on and then I go downstairs. I help my mom get her suit case into her car.

"Thanks hun, by the way Jack is having a sleep over at aunt jackies tomorrow night. So you can have some fun without him here, Drop him off at her house around 4, also he needs to get up soon, if you need anything just let me know. And please be careful when you are driving, okay?"

"Okay sounds good. And don't I always be careful?" I say

"yea you are, okay Love you, I will miss you!" my mom says giving me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek,

"love you too mom, did you say bye to jack?"

"yup a few minutes ago! Okay bye!" my mom says as she walks to the drivers side and opens the door and hops into her car. She slowly pulls out of the drive way and I wave goodbye. I walk back inside and I got to lacks room and wake hum back up.

"hey buddy, do you want to go to the park?" i ask

Jack sits up and quickly tries to get ready, I help him get ready, and eat breakfast and soon we are ready for the park. I pack a few snacks and my phone and soon I get jack out the front door. we start walking down to the park, when we get there I watch as the other moms glare at my outfit.

Sorry ladies but I got a reputation to uphold here! 

I find a nice bench to sit at and I can see jack as he plays. I sit and watch him play. I spot a teen guy with a small dog sitting on the bench that is a couple feet away from the one i am sitting at. I soon take out my phone and i start scrolling through tik tok. I hear a scream and soon after sobbing. I whip my head up from my phone and frantickly look for Jack. The boy on the bench isn't on the bench any more. I start to panic, I can here a dog barking from the other side of the climbers so i rush over hoping that maybe i will find jack. I find the boy hovered over my brother who is on the ground crying. the boy is mumbling something to my brother and my brother wails something back.

"shhh, it's okay buddy, shhh, let's wipe those tears away bud" the boy says handing my brother a tissue that he drew from his pocket.

"it...Hu...hur...*sniffels*...hurts!" my brother sobs. I rush up to my brother and the boy.

"Oh my god, jack are you okay?" I ask kneeling down so I can see him better.

" he is being very brave," the boy says glancing at me with a bit of a smile

" Jack what happened?" I ask looking at the scrape on his hand

" i... i...was on..on the tall..part... th..he really tall..l part" he says sniffeling into his shirt sleeve

"then what happened bud?" the boy asks

"then...i...m...my foot...went...off...th..then i...i fell" jack says.

"are you okay now?" i ask him trying to see if he cut himself anywhere else.

" my knee hurts" my brother says pointing to his left knee, he moves so i can see and his pants are ripped. i look at his knee and he has a pretty good size cut, he is bleeding a bit.

" okay jack, we should get you home, do you think you can walk? or should i call aunt jakie?" i ask

" if you want, you can wash him up and all that at my house, then i could give you a ride home, i just live right over there" the boy says pointing to a house were the backyard shares the fence to the park.

" Are you sure?" i ask a tiny bit nervous.

"Yeah it's all good" he says.

"Here bud hop on" he says to jack, jack gets on his back and we make our way to his house.

" By the way i am Alex, what about you?"

" Oh um my name is presley, and my brother's name is jack" i say

" How old is your brother?"

" Jack is 6 " I say keeping a close eye on Alex who is still carrying my brother.

" okay we are here" Alex says leading me up A pathway that leads to a gate, the gate leads into his backyard. He reaches over the top of the gate and unlocks it. He then leads me up the porch steps

Okay guys so this was the first chapter of this story, I hope you like it!