Interlude: The Alliance

ᵃᵖᵒˡᵒᵍⁱˢᵉˢ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵃˡ⁻ˡᵃᵗᵉ ᵘᵖᵈᵃᵗᵉ!

ᴵ ʰᵃᵈ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵇᵘˢʸ ˢʰᵒᵒᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᴮˢᴰ ᵒᵛᵉʳ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵉᵉᵏᵉⁿᵈˢ ⁽ᵃⁿᵈ ʷʰᵒ ᵏⁿᵉʷ ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ᶜᵒᵛᵉʳᵉᵈ ⁱⁿ ᵇᵃⁿᵈᵃᵍᵉˢ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵉ ᶜᵒᶻʸ⁾, ˢᵒ ᴵ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈⁿᵗ ʷʳⁱᵗᵉ ᵃˢ ᶠᵃˢᵗ ᵃˢ ᴵ ᶜᵒᵘⁿᵈ. ᵇᵘᵗ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ʰᵒᵖᵉᶠᵘˡˡʸ ᵗʰᵉ ⁱᵐᵃᵍᵉˢ ᶜᵃᵐᵉ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗ! *罒▽罒*

ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵗʰᵉⁿ ᵗʰᵃᵗ, ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ʷᵃʳᵐˢ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ˣᴰ
ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉⁿʲᵒʸ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ!

.
.
.
.
.

So...

Someone overseas decided to target their president.

"That Fucker..."

Whoever who called the shots didn't even bother hiding their own tracks. 

It practically screams in confidence that the Agency or the Port Mafia won't find or win against them.

And yes.

The Port Mafia is involved. 

Words had gotten out the Agency's president hadn't be seen lately. The man was not at his usual spot at the park playing with cats. Or the tea shop he would always go to on Wednesdays. 

This attached both the ears of the Port Mafia, and the Security Division Government. None the less, the agency had already expected the other two to do something.

Obviously. The Mafia were poking fun at them, 

sprouting nonsenses and rumors that they are getting weak. Laughing- pointing fingers at the fact they didn't protect their President.  

but that stopped when their own Boss was targeted.

Sike! This is KARMA!

Ranpo and the rest, were so- SO happy that Karma was doing its job. The Port Mafia were at least now focusing on themselves instead to rubbing crap everywhere in their faces.

"Dazai is within the area. He will fix it."

And he will kill that bastard.

Ranpo knew exactly what that man will do. He is maybe even able to deduce what is going to happen, adding the possibility of what that Italian bastard's ability is.

Dazai may be the only one capable to break through it. After all, that tall sundial mania is a walking ability eraser. So if they need to use any means to hunt down the Italian asshole-