Safe Zone ImmortalAnex

At the high pitched ping, I sprang out of the elevator doors and bolted down towards the office door as fast as my skinny track legs could take me. Busting open the door, I continued to increase the distance between me and the pursuing James. I swerved right into the main hallway, side-stepping , though it was more like a side-leaping, Jordan as he was coming out of his office. "Whatcha?!" He exclaimed with a shocked scowl,"Aleks you better stop all your running!" commanded unaware of the terror that was coming right after me.

Ignoring him, I sprinted down the hall toward the back expansions of the office, gasping for air due to my lack of 'daily' exercise. I may be the Coach of Goin Pro but that dern sure didn't mean I could back it up with physical proof *cough cough*.

With a burst of speed, I made it to Kevin's new office as I heard James causing an uproar at the front of the office."That f***er!? Hordan! Do you even know what he did-" his yell was muffed as Kevin's office door shut frantically behind me.

I slouched with my back against the door, huffing as adrenaline still pumped through my veins. I carefully looked up at Kevin sheepishly, who was at his desk, flashing him an innocent smile.

I knew dern sure well by now that no one should interrupt Kevin while he played WoW, although usually I was the only exception. It was his time to de-stress and relax and he made it clear to everyone in the office. Last time, Joe tried to get him to do Hub work during his WoW time..... Well, lets just say that Joe definitely spending some quality time with the toilet after lunch that day.

So as Kevin raised his eye brow questioningly, I confidently strolled towards my curious boyfriend trying to act unsuspicious. Before Kevin or I could get a word out, the sound of stomping feet could be heard coming down the hall. Immediately, I leapt into Kevin's lap, fastening arms around his neck with my feet hanging off the side of his black roller chair.

James' bursted through the door, with an irritated scowl on his face. Kevin with his eyebrow still raised precariously as he greeted James in a calm tone laced with a dangerous underlying agitation,"Glad you could make it James". James eyes darted from Kevin to me then back at Kevin. James glared at me and slowly lifted his finger threateningly,"Don't think this is over a**hole". His swiftly left the room with a disgruntled huff.

Once we were alone, Kevin turned his stare to me. Nervously chuckling, I grinned up at him with a mischievous glint in my eye."Don't look at me like that because I knoooow you want to hear about what I did to James." I offered. After a moment, Kevin leaned back and closed his eyes, humming in agreement as he slipped his arms around my waist. Before I continued I thought, That's right James, a double swindle. I got to my safe zone and my man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Weeeeelp. Stuck at an airport at one'o clock in the morning and thought I'd write a bit. Don't think it turned out to bad for three hours of sleep and another couple hours of waiting to come. Anyways hope y'all enjoyed ^_^ Also don't be shy comment on whatever to want the story, your holidays (I'm curious ) or if you have a cat I'd love to hear about it because I'm obsessed with them. Even though I don't have one myself........ Did you guys know Father cats try to kill their babies?D:
Uh...... Anywaaaaaaays bai XD

~Sunwolf

(p.s Nobs4lyf)