/Chapter 46/

Mina's PoV

It's already late afternoon when I woke up and decided to leave Chaeyoung's treehouse since I know she'll be heading here after the class.

I walked back to my house as I saw the gate is opened. I immediately run inside and saw the others in my house

What the-

"What are y- what happened in my house?!" I exclaimed as I saw the house completely messed.

"M-Mina!" They all yelled and ran towards me and hugged me.

"What the?! What happened to my house?! My dad will scold me if he sees this!" I told them.

"We don't know either, we got here and this what we saw. We thought someone got here and they kidnapped you." Jihyo unnie stated.

"Geez, help me with this. Let's just clean the mess first." Mina said and sighed.

We all nodded and started to clean the mess. We also throw all the broken furniture.

"Holy chicken!"

We all looked at Momo as we heard her.

As we saw her, she's staring at the mirror we also looked where she's looking and saw a letter on it.

'You're dead'

"What the?! What was that?!" Jihyo unnie asked.

"Is this what Bambam saying that Mina is in danger?" Chaeyoung asked.

"This is so creepy." Sana unnie said.

"We should talk to Bambam about this." Nayeon unnie said.

"Yeah, He should explain this thing."Tzuyu also said.

"Who's going to talk to him?" Momo asked.

"I'll-"

"I'll do it." Chaeyoung cut me.

"If ever Bambam really has something to do with this, then Mina should stay away from him. Mina is in danger so let's just stick with that conclusion," Chaeyoung said.

I looked at the others and seems like they are having the same thought as mine.

"Ok, but be careful. Just to remind you, Bambam has a gang so let's see. Let Jeongyeon go with you also." Nayeon said.

After we clean all the mess, they decided to stay here instead of leaving me since they said that it's dangerous for me to be alone.

"Let's go sleep now, tomorrow we still have a business to do," Jeongyeon stated.

We all agreed and before going to our room, we made sure that the doors are all locked.

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Sana stayed in my room.

Momo, Jihyo, and Dahyun stayed in the guest room

While Me, Tzuyu, and Chaeyoung at my parents' room.

"Wait up, how about your uniforms?" I asked.

"I'll wake up early tomorrow so I can get our uniforms," Jeongyeon said.

After we eat, we went to the rooms.

"Goodnight guys."

We entered our rooms.

"Mina unnie are you ok?" Tzuyu asked me.

"I don't know. Actually, I'm all good already but after what happened? Oh god." I said and slammed myself on the bed.

"You're tired I guess." I heard Chaeyoung.

I looked at her and I can see the full concern in her.

"Yeah, but I'll be fine," I said.

"Unnie, can I borrow your clothes? I need to take a bath." Tzuyu said. I just nodded.

As Tzuyu went into the bathroom, Chaeyoung and I are the ones here in the room. Suddenly a silence occurred but it's not awkward silence if I can say.

"I heard what happened to you and Bambam. Are you fine?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Well, I don't know... But going to your place helped me." I said.

"You went to a treehouse?"

"Yeah."

"Hmm. Anyway, is the bracelet is still with you?" She asked.

"Uh yeah. Here why?" I asked and raised my arm for her to be able to see the bracelet.

"Nothing. I guess you should take that off." She said.

"Why?"

"I told you that that thing will give you luck. But this happened. Don't you think it's the bracelet's fault?" She asked and laughed.

"Aniyo, I won't take this off. You gave this to me so I'll use this. Besides I don't believe in lucky charms so I don't mind." I said.

"Hmm... is that so? Ok please don't let the others take that from you. It's something special. You should the only person to have that." She said.

I just frowned and shrugged.

"If you say so." I just said.

After a while, we decided to sleep since we still have a class for tomorrow.

"Goodnight guys."

Chaeyoung's PoV

As I felt that Tzuyu and Mina are sleeping, I sat and looked at Mina.

She looked so tired.

I looked at the bracelet that I gave to her.

This is made by my mom and I'm sure that it's something unique.

Maybe that is what my mom trying to say. That the bracelet will help me.

Now I'm sure it's really Mina.

But I'm not sure if what my dreams saying is true. Am I really destined for her?

Is that even possible? To be destined to someone you never love.

I'm not even sure if I have feelings for her. What I know is I don't want her to see crying. And she's the person who makes me feel that again.

I can still remember the first time I felt that, The time when I'm still into Rosé. I don't want to see her crying or hurting. So I lied to make her happy.

And now, Mina is giving me the same feeling. That feeling that I wanted to protect her at all cost.

I'm not even sure If this is what you call love. But I need to follow this feeling. I need to protect her as much I can.

Besides that is my mission in the first place, to know who's destined with her and help her not to get hurt.