/Chapter 47/

Chaeyoung PoV

We all wake up as we heard someone banging the door.

"Yah! Three of you wake up or I'll smash this door!"

"Oh geez! I'm sure it's Jihyo unnie." Tzuyu said as she stood up.

"Coming!" I yelled and opened the door.

"So silent sleepers can you prepare yourselves already? The food is ready downstairs. Tzuyu here's your uniform. And you chaeyoung... Dahyun gave this. We don't know where to get your uniform since you're not staying at the dorm so Dahyun said to get her spare uniform." Jihyo unnie said and gave the uniforms.

We all nodded and Tzuyu went inside the bathroom first. Mina went to her room and took a bath there.

~~~~~~~~

After we prepared, we decided to go. Mina ride in her car with Sana, Momo, and Jihyo unnie. While Me, Tzuyu, Dahyun use our bikes. Jeongyeon unnie used her motorbike with Nayeon unnie.

"The last person to arrive at the school is a nut and going to treat us for our lunch break!" Momo unnie yelled and they started the car.

"That's unfair!" Dahyun whined but Tzuyu and I started to treadle leaving her.

"Yah!" We heard her at the back.

"Dahyun is a nut!" Tzuyu said while she continued to treadle.

"Free lunch here we go!" I yelled and laughed.

After few minutes we arrived at the school. Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie arrived first followed by Mina and the others. And last is Dahyun.

"Poor Dahyun. She'll be going to treat us later." Sana said.

"If you want you can help her to pay for our food." Momo unnie mocks causing us to laugh.

"This is too mean," Dahyun said while pouting.

"See you later guys." The senior said as we parted our ways.

"Yep later!" We said and went to our room.

"Ey Chaeyoung, mom texted me. Asking if it's ok if we go home after the class together." Tzuyu said.

"Yeah sure. I need to say sorry for what I said last time." I said.

"So it's ok now? I mean you're fine with it. That we're related and we share the same mom." She asked.

"Hahaha Yeah. Thanks for making me realize tho." I said

"Yipee Siblings' power! Adopt me please!" Dahyun said. We just laughed and went to our respective seats.

~~~~~
"Goodbye to my one-week allowance," Dahyun said as she paid for our meal.

While crying We are laughing our ass out because of Dahyun.

"I hope my mom will give me money after this," Dahyun said.

We all went to the vacant table and started to eat.

"Anyone else has seen Bambam?" Jeongyeon unnie asked.

I shook my head and I looked at the others who are also doing the same.