Bodyguard

(Y/N) did nothing but cry until TNTina came back. She did her best to act like she hadn't been balling her eyes out but the puffiness was a dead giveaway, even with her black eye.

TNTina just looked at her, not really caring that she was crying. It almost seem as if TNTina enjoyed the sight of (Y/N)'s misery. Then suddenly TNTina's expression changed to seem like she cared but she was just mocking (Y/N).

"Aww you poor dear! Are you home sick? Well, I know just what'll cheer you up! Come on!" TNTina said as she grabbed (Y/N)'s arm and dragged her out the door.

"Ow, I can walk by myself thank you!" (Y/N) shoved her off.

TNTina gave her a look of disgust then pretended to be nice again.
"Of course you can! I was just helping you get a head start!"

They walked in silence till booming from music could be heard. They were nearing a big archway where the noise was coming from.

The two girls walked through the archway and into large open room with bright flashing lights and loud music. TNTina walked over to a table and grabbed two cups of punch, then handed one to (Y/N) who took a small sip.

"How is it?" TNTina asked

"Oh, it's alright I guess."

"Made it myself! It's got some top shelf shit in it!" TNTina proudly stated.

"Like fresh fruit?" (Y/N) innocently questioned.

TNTina looked at her and laughed. "Are you serious?"

(Y/N) just looked at her.

"Oh shit you are! No I'm talkin alcohol."

(Y/N) spit her drink a little. "What?! But I'm only 20!"

"Yeah, you're not a baby anymore. Drink up sweetie!" TNTina said as she lifted the drink to (Y/N)'s lips and made her drink it all.

(Y/N) was disgruntled from that when suddenly someone was right behind her. She spun around to see who it was as TNTina said,

"Vice there you are!"

"You wanted to see me?" Vice replied.

He towered over (Y/N), had short dark brown hair, brown eyes, and tan skin. (Y/N) thought he was alright looking but he wasn't Midas.

"I did! Here's your new job, your her bodyguard!" TNTina pushed (Y/N) towards him emphasizing the word 'body' as she winked at him and ran off.

"I couldn't help but over hear Tina saying that this is your first time drinking. How do you feel?"

"Not the best honestly..."

"Can I get you anything?"

"Actually yeah, if you wouldn't mind can I have some water?" (Y/N) asked meekly.

"Sure thing! Go sit over there and I'll be right back!" Vice pointed to a bench next to the wall then ran off somewhere.

'I guess Vice is alright. He's the first actually nice person I've met here. Maybe we can be friends?' (Y/N) thought as she shuffled over to the bench.

As for Vice, he went into the kitchen and poured her a glass of water. He then pulled a little clear bag out of his pocket and poured a white powder into the water. He stired it around till it all dissipated then picked it up and headed back to (Y/N).

(Y/N) looked around and finally saw Vice returning.

"One water for the lovely lady!" He handed her the cup.