Chapter 12

Brown eyes glowed in the dim room.

You lay on your bed wide awake. You've been staring at your ceiling filled with glow in the dark moon and stars for a while now.

 You've been staring at your ceiling filled with glow in the dark moon and stars for a while now

It has been a few minutes like this. You can't bring yourself to fall asleep. You kept on tossing around the king-sized bed trying to be comfortable enough to fall asleep. Sadly, it didn't work. You grabbed a pillow hugging it to your chest as you groaned.

You arrived at your house around 10:00 in the evening earlier. You and Tobio then had dinner together at your place. The food was made by Tobio's mother, seeing that the two of you will be arriving late, she prepared the two of you a meal.

You took your phone that was placed on the bedside table on your left. Turning it on, you check the time. It was already late at night. The time was 11: 45. 15 minutes before midnight.

"Oi. Go to sleep already." You look to your right, over a big pillow.

"Didn't know you were awake." You spoke.

"Well you keep on tossing around the bed and groaning." The raven head replied.

"Oh really?" You rolled your eyes and sighed as you sat up from the bed.

You might be wondering why the ravenette is beside you on your bed. Don't worry it's pretty usual for the two of you.

"Hey Tobio. Wanna sleep at my house tonight?" You asked the raven head beside you as you smiled politely at the guard.

The two of you had entered your neighborhood or I would say subdivision.

"Okay." He hummed in reply.

"Great! I will be making your bento then." You told him.

"You can cook?!" He looks at you with eyes wide as saucers, his mouth agape. A pure expression of shock was written all over his face.

You punched his arm resulting in him wincing at the impact.

"Ow! Oi!"

You stop on your tracks and faced him with your arms crossed, face morphed into an angry one.

Clicking your tongue you spoke. "For your information, I know how to cook."

"Oh really?" He raised a brow at your statement.

"Really." You stated confidently.

"Do you?"

"Oh, I certainly do."

"The hot pot last sleepover in middle school says otherwise." You winced at this. The shade of red for embarrassment all over your face.

"It was an experiment! That was my first time making a hot pot with no guidance!" You retorted.