Stressed out (Toby and Jeff/Toby x Jeff)

Toby ~ Little
Jeff ~ Caregiver

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Toby's POV
Today was stressful... like, REALLY stressful, first I get woken up by BEN yelling at 5AM cause he lost at his game, then we ran out of waffles, then to top it all off I end up going on a mission with Nina! (Nina is a bitch to Toby for obvious reasons)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Time skip brought to you by LJ yelling "Ben get off your monthly!"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

                    Jeff's POV
I had just came back from going to the store with Masky and Hoodie to get groceries and waffles (For Toby), as we all walk in Masky is greeted with a vase thrown at him and BEN yelling "Sorry Mask!" Nothing new, I walk over into the kitchen and grab the toaster and the waffles, place them into the toaster turning the dial down to dead in between 2 and 3, and push the lever down (Or whatever tf you call it-). While those are warming up I put the waffle packs away and get out a pastel yellow plastic plate, syrup, butter knife (Didn't know he could use any other knife than his own knife-), and a fork, just by then the waffles are done and I grab them, putting them on the pastel yellow plate I had gotten out earlier, and start cutting both into small pieces, then I lightly drizzle syrup on it, and grab the fork and start walking to mine and Toby's room.

I open the door to see a fully regressed Toby, his cheeks slightly tear-stained (He has his mask and goggles off), clearly stuck in his own outfit, I let out a small unnoticed chuckle putting the still warm waffles on the TV stand, "Need help bud?" He suddenly looks over to me and gives me a small nod, I walk over to the closet and look through finding a blue narwhal onesie and a blue and white pacifier saying "Baby Dino" (Pictures below)

I walk over to Toby, and start helping him out of his outfit, and change him into the one side plopping it into his mouth, I get up walking over to the TV stand, grabbing both the waffles and the remote, walking back over and sitting down next to ...

I walk over to Toby, and start helping him out of his outfit, and change him into the one side plopping it into his mouth, I get up walking over to the TV stand, grabbing both the waffles and the remote, walking back over and sitting down next to Toby, I start feeding him the waffles.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Time skip when they're finished cause I'm a lazy biscuit💀💀
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
             3rd person POV
"So bud, Baby First or Disney Junior?" "Disney Junior, please!" Toby says as polite as possible.

End of chapter (?)
Aaaaand done! Sorry if it's bad, hope this is what you wanted AnxiousOverload !