8.

Her.

2 weeks went by.

My bestie gave birth 1 week ago. Ivar Pared - healthy baby boy. He brought Nico and Gretchen closer and I am very happy for them. They deserve to live a joyful life. 

Hermanos and papa call me everyday. I say that I am fine and they catch me up with everything that's going on back home. Mercedes video calls me every morning and we talk while I get dressed, just like before.  

 I haven't seen, talked to or heard from Leonardo. He is gone before I even get up and comes back who knows when. Every evening I sit at the dining table with supper for two, waiting for him. But he never shows up. 

"Signora Russo, would you like me to clean it up?"- asked softly Lindsay with sympathetic look in her eyes and comforting smile. I nodded and thanked her before rushing to my room. 

The second the doors closed, I leaned my back on it and slid down until I was seated on the floor. I pulled my knees to myself and hid my head. I cried, letting all bottled emotions out. 

Am I doing something wrong? Am I a terrible company? Am I a bad wife? Do I look that repulsive? Am I annoying? Did I offend him in any way? 

I have never felt so alone, neglected, lonely and unwanted. 

I got up and slipped out of the clothes, putting on silky pyjamas that consist of pants and tank-top in light pink colour. I let my hair loose and brushed it. After that, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my routine.

I went to bed, taking the book, which I began reading a few days ago, along the way. I laid down and began reading, trying to take my mind off everything. 

I can't go out, I can't go in the yard, I can't work. I am trapped in the house and there is nothing I can do about it. 

The next day. 

I woke up, showered, did my routine and got dressed, doing my makeup and hair shortly. I sprayed my perfume on my neck and wrists before fixing the locket on my neck and rings on my finger. 

"Good morning, Signora Russo."- chirped Aaron happily, just like always. 

"Good morning, Aaron."- I replied with polite smile and took my cinnamon latte from him, thanking him along the way. I ate my usual bowl of fruit and mint after that. 

"Signor Russo wants you to go to the warehouse as soon as you are done getting ready."- informed me Aaron, making me smile profoundly for the first time in the last 2 weeks.

"I better get going then. Thank you."- I said calmly, but my relief was obvious.

I took my bag and phone before heading out. 5 bodyguards met me and we got in the car. 

I am glad I can get out of the mansion, even though it is for small period of time. 

In around 25 minutes, the SUV came to stop. 

Him.

2 weeks went by fine, I could say. 

I was in and out of the house, avoiding Camila as much as possible. Unknown feeling keeps annoying the shit out of me, as well as other undiscovered emotions.

"Fanculo."- I spoke not so discreetly. 

Today I have to introduce Camila to my men and God, that stupid, unfamiliar feeling keeps bugging me, pushing my bottoms. 

Whistling of my men caught my attention. I turned around on my heels and blinked once my eyes spotted the reason for such reactions. 

Sophisticated makeup: natural base; perfect eyebrows; long, thick, dark lashes and full, plump, rosy lips that look very tempting and inviting.