AV // ScarlettScribble

Kaibigan,

Hello!

In times of vulnerability we cope up and perceive things differently. There are a number of options to choose from and mine happens to be writing and reading. I've written this book in hopes to give a little positivity every now and then and sympathy and empathy to those who would find this. I hope my work fits you well.

This book contains short unmeasured poems. You will encounter the words Kaibigan and Kapanalig all the time. Both are Filipino words. Kaibigan means friend while Kapanalig means ally. I believe that we all need and deserve at least one so here I am trying to be one in my own way and I hope you would give me the chance to be.

Think well!

Kapanalig,
ScarlettScribble

P.S. I am still an amateur writer so there may be a possibility that my ideas would be unclear and will be misunderstood by some or most. I will not be very organized and detailed. I am certain that I will not capture each one of you but please do give me a chance to do this.

I would also glady accept suggestions to improve this book if any of you would like me to add something else. I will surely make time to think about it. Thank you so much. I wish you all well!

Please do Vote and Comment!!!