Chapter 8

A/N: Picture of Leah dress and song is Love me harder by Ariana Grande.

Don't forget to check out Catching feelings.

Like

Comment

Follow

Enjoy😗

-Naomi

------------

Bright lights twinkled in what looked like floating lanterns. Food of simple yet exquisite taste, from crème brûlée, pana cotta, tiramisu to steak and potatoes, salmon croquettes to mini sliders.

The event was formal and everyone was dressed to impress. Entering the room itself was beutiful because of the theme created.

When walking through the grand entrace waiters weave in and out as people laugh and gather around in elengnt suits and dresses.

Laughter bubbled out of the the two women who had now reenterd fully clothed, one with a violet ball gown and the other wearing a white dress with black lace.

"If I die a happy man tonight its because of this", exclamied Chase as he walked to the stars shining in the room.

"Mmm I can die a happy woman with all these hotties around" Shauna swooned and pretended to go faint while Leah sighed fanning her giggling.

Domonic stood in the shadows watching Leah glide gracefully chatting with everyone, her laughter was soft and feminine, vanilla and jasmine filled his nose as he saw her go to the almost hide away hallway.

Like a hunter stalking they're prey Dom stepped into the lime light startling her.

"Oh! Dom you scared me" the brunette said grabbing her pounding chest.

Domonic smirked and observed her beauty.

Dom was staring at Leah as if she was the most greastest asset alive, which made her blush profusley.

The feeling was driven considering the fact it rarely happened.

Leah felt like she could give every thing up in her life if his eyes remained on her for the rest of her life.

"Your so beautiful" Dom said looking into her eyes.

She knew hearing those words roll of his tounge was one she was a goner for good.

"Thank you" was breathlessly said by Leah.

Suddenly it felt like they were in their own little world and it was one both wished to remain in. Though a thought crossed her mind if this was even professional. Domonic Alexander was one of the most well know CEO's in America and for her to be standing in front of him dazed made her feel like it was all a dream.

Barely minute went by with green eyes boring into the chocolate brown before shock ran through Leah's body.

Domonics soft lips had kissed her so quick that she hit the blue tinted wall with a gasp leaving her throat.

What was a tender moment turned into hunger as the the two battered for control in the make out. Instead of a cool aired hidden hallway it was now hot with passion and two flushed bodies togther.

Air!

Pulling away Leah stumbeld next to a portrait looking at him with uncertanity as he grinned.

She knew if her boss asked any thing right now she would scream yes for just one kiss again from the mouth that tasted like champgne and strawberries.

"Dom I-"

"I love you" the words came out of Domonics mouth like a slow motion movie.

"What did you just say!"

He stared weirdly. "I said thank you. I mean it's not the most formal thing to do but I just couldn't help myself kitten.

Your sweet lips called to me and I do apologize but I do not regret kissing you."

Leah wanted so badly mention the rules at their jobs but opted out for a second choice.

"I don't mind at all its just my boss clearly didn't want relations at the office. What would he say?"

"Everybody knows it's discreet if they do but he approves of this romance you have going on".

Smiling the duo stared back at each other before deciding to head back to the party for the countdown.

Instead of a kiss when the clock stroke midnight she gave a hug to Shauna and Chase. The night stayed young and fresh as people had no work the next day.

Sitting at the table looking out to the city below, Leah knew she felt like it was a great time to be herself.

But something was off Leah had always wanted to pursue a career in counseling.

-----

3 hours later and the party had started dying down and being packed up.

Clear plastic cups lay everywhere and the tables all had fake crystal designed plates with mini appetizers. There was a crew of cleaners who would come in the morning.

Leah on the other hand wanted to help lessen the ease of their burdens. Except that she was drunk running around and bumping into anything that was near her.

"Please let us drive you back home" Shauna pleaded with the drunken woman.

"Hell nooooo I gotta clean like mister clean bitch."

Chase chuckled at his friends but quickly sobered up as Leah became green looking.

"Oh no you dont" he said as the two sober ones grabbed the nearest trash can ready for a blast of contents.

And they were right because anything eaten that day in Leah's stomach came spewing out. She normally didn't drink or ever got drunk but it was on a new found bucket list she made when tipsy.

The sound of retching continued for a minute before finally it slowed to a stop.

Words couldn't come out the drunken brunettet's mouth because her spun making her pass out cold.