𝑣𝑎𝑚𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠

Me and jaden stayed in his room all day, watching Netflix because I didn't want to leave. I felt weak and like I wasn't in control. I was also scared that if I left jaden he would come and take me away forever. It was six in the morning and I randomly woke up. I got up and went to the bathroom and is my business before getting back into bed. "Where did you go?" I heard jadens tired, raspy voice. He was rubbing his eyes and sat up. "Just to the bathroom. I can't sleep." "Well we might as well get up now. Is there anything you want?" "You" I said snuggling into him. "Anything else?" "No"

I pulled his face towards me and kissed him. He hesitantly kissed back and I pulled myself onto his lap. He pulled away from the kiss an sighed. "Listen y/n, I don't want to be taking advantage of you right now. Your not yourself." "So you don't want me?" I asked a little too emotional then I should've been. "No I do, it's just I don't wanna do this while your going through so much shit." "Whatever jaden. Just ask me to leave next time" I got up and walked out. I realised I had no reason to be mad but if I turned back I would've looked stupid so I went into my room, locking and slamming the door. He was just being a gentleman and I flipped out. I turned on my music and began singing. I noticed a tear roll down my face and instantly wiped it away. I had no reason to cry. I fucked this up all by myself.

I heard a knock at the door and paused my music. "Hey y/n? We saved you some food if you what it!" It was Anthony. Of course it was. He's too kind to not save me any. I cleaned up the mascara on my face and opened the door. "Thanks ant"I said grabbing the bag. "You wanna talk about it?" He asked. "Maybe later" I said closing the door, smiling. When I shut the door, my smile dropped and I threw the bag onto my bed. I threw myself onto my bed, next to the food and sighed.

I was starting to get hungry so I opened the bag and saw my chipotle order. I smiled a little until I heard shouting. I wondered who it was. I heard some people were coming round today because the boys were talking about it outside my door, probably to persuade me into going down. I then heard a familiar voice. Jadens. He was shouting with someone, who's voice I weren't too sure of.

I was just about to come out my room when I saw josh standing outside my door, blocking my path. "Hey y/n, um let's go inside" he said trying to sweep me back in my room. "What's going on? Let me see!" "I don't think that's a goo-" I started walking downstairs and saw Bryce shout at josh. "You were meant to keep her upstairs!" They were shouting back and forth and I ignored it, walking back downstairs to see what was happening. "Don't fucking talk about her like that!" I'm pretty sure it was jaden but I weren't 100%. "Oh come on. We all know you want to fuck her too!" Oop- so they were talking about a girl. They. Jaden. Wow. I guess I kinda fucked up what we had anyway so I have no right to be jealous. I then heard a thud. I walked downstairs to Alex and Kouvr trying to keep me out the kitchen. "Let me see! What's happening?!" I pushed past to see Ryland on the floor and jaden punching the shit out of him. "Jaden! Stop!" He looked up as I said his name. "Y/n I-" Ryland punched him back, making jaden fall off of him.

"What the fuck are you all doing standing there? Why are you allowing this? The fuck is wrong with you?!" I ran over to jaden, helping him up and taking him upstairs to my room. "Why are you fighting with Ryland?" I knew the answer but wanted to hear what he had to say. "He disrespected a girl who means a lot to me" that kinda hurt me doe. "Oh." "Yeah. I think you might now her" I'm pretty sure he's talking about mads right now. "Who?" "You, stupid" relief.
"Oh really?"
"Yes of course! Who else would it be?"
"Well I was thinking mads and I know it's stupid bu-"

He cut me off by slamming his lips onto mine. "I only care for you" sweet.
"Really? I thought I fucked that up today, you know when I threw myself at you and walked out..."
"It's fine. You've had a rough couple of days."
"But that's no excuse jaden. I'm sorry, I really am."
"Don't be."

I grabbed a disinfectant wipe and began wiping his lip. He flinched as it touched him.
"Ow" he winced. "Be quiet you baby, you decided to get into a fight"
"I was sticking up for you. You should be grateful"
"I am" I kissed his cheek and grabbed a pair of his sweats I stole and gave them to him. "Here. Put these on. You can stay in here until they're gone and sleep here if you want"

He began stripping infront of me and I turned around. "Not like you haven't seen it before" I could tell he was smirking without even looking. I rolled my eyes and got into bed, putting on Netflix. He laid beside me and I laid my head on his chest. After watching some vampire diaries, we both fell asleep.