*4*

The plan was Zayn and Liam were going to come up for part of the first week, but spend the second week with their families. My mom and Harry's mom were going to spend a few, scattered and sort of randomly chosen, nights at the Air B&B, and my sisters were going to come up the second and third day. Other than that, it was just going to be Harry and I spending a whole 2 weeks doing whatever we wanted whenever we wanted. I was beyond excited.

After we had settled on a plan and called everyone to set it up, I went in my mom's car as Harry went with his mom in their car, and we began our journey up to Carlisle.

- - -

"You like him don't you? Harry."

My bones shivered. That came out of absolutely nowhere.

"What? I mean yeah he's chill. He's fun to be around." I say practically stuttering.

"Boobear, you can't hide things like that from me. No matter how hard you try to cover it up, I'll always be able to read you like a book."

But she was mistaken. I didn't like Harry like that. I'm straight. I like girls. I don't think about Harry like that because I mean to, I just accidentally do sometimes because I have hormones and things like that happen when your a young lad.

"I don't like Harry like that mom, I'm straight." I say confidently.

"Okay. But if things change..."

"Things won't change. What do you even mean?" How could she be assuming things like that about me. She hasn't seen me in months and in the first few minutes of us being alone together, she has the accusation of me being homosexual. That's a big thing to just assume about a person. Life changing.

"I'm just saying what I'm saying because I saw the way you hugged each other. I think your 'non-existent' feelings are mutual." She says looking at me from the corner of her eye while still facing forward. My heart lit up. And just as fast as it lit up, it burned right out. I need to stop. Damn hormones.

- - -

We arrived at the house a few minutes before Harry and his mom had so I had the opportunity to pick which room I wanted to be mine. Since Harry and I were the only ones constantly staying there, we got to pick which two rooms we wanted, while the other two rooms were used as guest rooms for whomever was staying that night. There was also a pullout couch and an air mattress in case we had a few too many people one night. I picked the room immediately to the left as you walk up the stairs. It had blue walls and high ceilings. The house was beautiful. Styled like a cabin, it was mainly brown with wooden planks as decor and wallpaper. It had adorable plastic bears placed randomly around that gave the house a warm feeling to it. The wall that looked out onto the lake was mainly windows so that you could sit on the leather couches and stare out onto the lake and everyone boating around. It gave way to any light wanting to come in so we would rarely have to use the light switches during the day. My room had a queen size mattress with a large wooden head board and foot board. Very masculine. It had a wooden dresser that matched the outline of the bed, and an off white carpet filling the room. There were a few paintings on the walls, one of a waterfall, another of a family of bears, lots of bears in this house I realized.

Once I had picked my room and marked my territory by putting my suitcase on the bed, I ventured out to see the rest of the house. I wandered into the room directly opposite of mine. Pretty much the same layout as mine. Queen size bed, this time with a white head and foot board, same exact dresser, and a few paintings sprawled out on the walls. The view from this room was the lake whereas mine was the woods that surrounded the road leading up to the house. Pretty room. Less masculine.

Then I went into the next room directly adjacent to the one I had just been in. It was a bathroom and had a shower, toilet, sink, and washer/dryer. One of the three bathrooms in the house. The color sequence was grey on white with a hint of blue on the towels and curtains.