Together Again????

The next morning Jessica woke up in Jakes arm and saw that he was awake on his phone

Jessica- "Morning Jake".

Jake- "Morning, sorry I didn't wake you up you looked comfortable". (Smiles)

Jessica- "That's okay and yes you are very warm". (Snuggles into him)

Jake- (Hugs her tight) "Hey thanks again for last night, I'm still sorry about the whole thing".

Jessica- "Jake don't worry it's fine, if I was in your shoes I probably would have done the same thing".

Jake- "I know it's just, I feel bad for not calling you before I left".

Jessica- "It's okay, even though you just got here when do you plan on going back to LA?"

Jake- "When are you?"

Jessica- "Not sure finsishing up a vid here then I don't know what Gray and E want to do".

Jake- "Well then I'll leave when you leave".

Jessica- "Jake something else is up isn't there?"

Jake- "What do you mean?"

Jessica- "You didn't just come here cause of what Blake did".

Jake- "Okay you want to really know?"

Jessica- "Yeah I do".

Jake- "Well I'll tell you after I go pee". (Gets up shirt lifts up a bit)

Jessica- "Jake your stomach!".

Jake- "I'll be fine".

Jessica- "No go to the bathroom and just stay in there and let me know when you are done".

Jake- (Goes to bathroom) "Okay I'm done".

Jessica- (Walks in) "Okay take off your shirt, I'm gonna put some cream on that bruise".

Jake- (Takes off shirt)

Jessica- "Okay let me know if it hurts when I rub it in. It's gonna be cold at first then it will get warm". (Starts to put on cream)

Jake- (Winces) "It hurts a little, but it feels good".

Jessica- (Finishes up) "Okay all good to go".

Jake- "Jess?"

Jessica- "Yeah?"

Jake steps closer to her and Jessica does the same thing. Jake puts his hands on her hips and puls her in. The next thing you know they kiss

Jessica- (Pulls back) "Is this the other reason". (Smirks)

Jake- "Yes, I have never stopped loving you, I want us to work again". (Smiles)

Jessica- "Well then Jake it looks like we can try to make it work". (Kisses him again)

Jake- (Kisses back then leans his head against Jessicas) "I will protect you with all I have". (Hugs her tightly)

Jessica- "Oh Jake". (Hugs back tightly as well)

Jake- "So what should we do?"

Jessica- "What do you mean?"

Jake- "Like tell our family, fans?"

Jessica- "Well we can tell our families, but let's wait a bit to tell the fans".

Jake- "Sounds good to me babe". (Smirks)

Jessica- "Oh I've missed that". (Smiles)

Jake- "Let's head downstairs". (Grabs her hand and they do downstairs)