Chapter 2

Last night was rough just how I like it

Bambi come out bathroom connect to our bedroom.With lingere and bruise all down her body.And she was limping.My dad would be proud.He thought me the game.Now am carrying the legacy.

Bambi walked by me reach for her phone.But,I pulled her in my lap. I could tell she was shaken up about yesterday.I look her In her face.She wasn't trying to make eye contact.
So,smack her ass causing her to lock eyes with me.

Kobe:You scared

Bambi:N-No

Bambi said losing eye contact....

I slapped her ass again causing her to look at me in the eyes again.Then,I put my hand around her neck.

Kobe:Doesn't this make you scared

Bambi:K-k-kinda

Kobe:What about now

I said as I turn us around to were now she on the bed and am on top of her.Still gripping her throat.

Bambi:Yes

I was about to say something when I heard the front door open.I knew it was my bestfriend Derek.

I smile and licked her face then got up.

Kobe:Stay here

Thats when I left.....

What just happened???

I got up and got dressed in this

Then, I decided to try and cover up some of the bruise

Then, I decided to try and cover up some of the bruise.After,I call my friend Roxanne and closed the closet door.I sat at against the door.

Bambi:Hello

Roxanne:Hey sis you ok

Bambi:He did it again

Roxanne:What

Bambi:I know its not right but he says he loves me and that all that matters

Roxanne:What happen to trigger Breeezo this time

Bambi:I ask if he was hunger

I heard Roxanne sigh....

Roxanne:You know he doesn't like for you too speak

Bambi:I forgot

Roxanne:You need to leave

Bambi:I know but it's not like I can just walk o-

Kobe:BAMBI WHERE YOU AT

Bambi:I call you later

I open the door to a mad Kobe....

Kobe:Why were you in the closet

Bambi:Um no reason

Truth is Kobe don't like Roxanne.....

Kobe:Don't lie to me

I stay silent....

Kobe saw me slightly push my phone out of his sight.I could see Kobe's fist ball up.I kept eye contacted with him.

Kobe:Give it to me

I grabbed my phone and slowly handed it to him....

He snatched it.I teared up knowing he was going to beat me again.He told me not to talk to Roxanne anymore.

He look at it then looked at me....

Kobe:Roxanne

Bambi:Kobe I'm sor-

Kbreeezo:I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK TO THE FUCK ASS BITCH

Bambi flinched back crying and fell on the fall....

Then,KBreeezo looked at me confused,Mad and Sad also.Then,he bend and got on all 4's inches away from my face.

Kbreeezo:What'd she tell

Bambi:She said to leave you but I swear I said I would never leave you

Kbreeezo:Well I guess you won't been needing this

Kbreeezo got up and took the phone case off my phone.And tossed it on the  floor.Then,throw the phone at me but I rolled out the way. The phone broke in a million pieces.

Kbreeezo started walking up to me.Then,he picked me up by my throat.And,throw me on the bed.I started crying and tried to ran to the door.But,Kbreeezo grabbed my waist and pushed me on the bed.Then,got on top of me.He grabbed handcuffs from the nightstand.And tied me there.

Then,he punched me.Bite my neck.I screamed and he slapped.The torture want on for 4 hour.Then,I blacked out.

CHAPTER 2!!!