1.

- Tendou's POV-

This was my first day in the Shiratorizawa Academy. I was completely alone, as always. The only attention I got were the weird and disgusted glances from my new classmates. Why did I even think it would be different this time?

I walked through the hallway in our break to get to the next classroom. I was nearly there when a black haired kid walked up to me with his friendgroup and grabbed me aggressive by my shirt.

As he did so I flinched a bit and made the mistake to look him in the eyes.

»Eh! What the hell are you looking at me like that, you creep?!!«

Right after he screamed that at me he pushed me so hard, that I fell on the ground. Now I didn't dare to look up nor tried to cry, so I didn't make the situation worse for me than it already was. 
The boys made some more fun of me until the lesson began. I decided not to go to the lesson, instead I walked to the bathroom to wash my face after what happened.

I couldn't hold myself back and the first tear fell on the ground. Hardly I tried to breath and I started crying even more.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened and a tall, broad boy came in. He looked scary at first. Immediately I wiped my tears away and tried to leave the room.

The boy reacted immediately and grabbed me by my wrist. Slowly I started to look up, into his eyes. He didn't look at me with disgust or hate..he somehow seemed like he cared.

Hey so this is my first chapter of this story!!
I hope y'all like it and please be nice, english is first of all not my first language and this is also my first book after a long long time👉🏻👈🏻
But if you have any suggestions please tell me!!