CHAPTER 7:Expect the unexpected

A/N:
Let me tell you, it will get confusing, so for the most part of the dialogue segment here are the names I'll use.

Vampire Verivery would have/be called by their nicknames

Ex.
Dongheon→Heoni

While Human Verivery would keep their real names.
______________________________________
Kangmin is now inside the castle for real this time, and as he entered his room, as expected it looked the same.

He was wearing the dress and his vampire hyungs look proud.

"I brought it there!", Yeono claimed, patting himself on the shoulder.

Kangmin smiled and kissed him on the cheeks.

"I still can't believe you took his first kiss", Chan said.

Youngbae now started destroying his plates because of this and Hoyoung is trying to stop him.

"Seriously this is a waste of plates", He groaned, but Youngbae only laughed at him.

"Honey, didn't Kangmin tell you? It's my plates and I can buy more", Youngbae giggled.

Chan is trying to start beef with everyone while Minchan hits him on the back.

Kangmin is laughing at him because he got karma'd by his own human form.

"Stop laughing little bitch!", Chan growled.

"Sorry Chan-ssi, but I'm not listening to you", He sassed.

The real Minchan started to laugh with him and flipped him off.

"Get disresepected boi!!", He teased and stuck his tongue out.

Chan sighed and pulled the two by the ears, resulting in Kangmin kicking him on the shin.

Gyehyeon and Gyedong were getting along kind off well, even if they are quite the opposite, there is one thing they have in common, they are so done with the people around them.

"And to believe those assholes are my siblings", Gyedong said.

"I feel you bro, want to go prank someone?", Gyehyeon asked.

The two of them suddenly ran to the shack were all junk was located.

"Who shall we prank, human me?", Gyedong asked.

"How about Dongheon-hyung, the real one, good thing we can differentiate each other", Gyehyeon said.

And Gyedong casually flips his green hair.

"We're like christmas your hair is green while mine is red", Gyehyeon said, and both started to laugh at what he said.

Yongseung was teaching his vampire self how to solve the rubik cube faster, turns out Yongwang isn't that hard to teach, Kangmin was correct when he said that him and his vampire self are pretty much alike.

"Can you teach me how to dance?", Yongwang asked.

Yongseung smiled and nodded his head and they started right away, thus leading him to create an entire dance party inside the living room.

But Dongheon sat this one out when he came inside looking like his clothes got ran over by a car.

"I'm going to murder Gyehyeon and his vampire self!", He screamed.

Yongseung stopped the music and saw Gyehyeon giggling with Gyedong, who was holding two cutters in his hand while Gyehyeon is holding a bucket of water to pour over his head.