✨Training✨

Catra's POV
In the fright zone

Shadow weaver is making us do group training again, Adora always beats me and then rubs it in after. But this time, I'm gonna win. I have a plan.

Adora's POV

I walk into the training room and see Lonnie, Kyle, Rogelio, and Catra. I give Catra a smirk as if to say 'I'm gonna win.' And wait for orders.

Shadow weaver walks into the room and begins her boring speech. "Today you will be fighting each other. Last cadet standing wins. Begin."

We all get our stun lasers ready and get into fighting positions. Catra runs at Kyle and takes him out first, and then I go for Lonnie. Rogelio tries to help Lonnie, but Catra takes him out too. I finally beat Lonnie, and then it's only Catra and I left. I have to beat her.

"Give up Catra, you know I'm gonna win." I say smirking at her.

"Not this time." She says walking closer.

I panic,

Catra
Lips
Pretty
Getting closer

And before I know it, I've been cornered against a wall, her face inches from mine.

"Hey adora~"

And that's when I completely lost any connections to the world around me. All I could focus on was how close she was. And she was getting closer, she was going to kiss me!

SHIT

GAY PANIC

her lips met mine and all those thoughts went away, I was just about to kiss back when I felt a dull pain in my stomach. She broke the kiss and looked into my eyes. She was smiling.

That's when I realized...

She just stunned me.

Catra won.

"It was fun distracting you." She said smirking at me.

She is never gonna let me forget this.

Hey everyone! I hope you liked it and don't forget to comment! Have a great day:)

-A