My Russian Dandelion

ART NOT FLIPPING MINE

This chapter you have been warned swear will be mentioned in most of the sentences
=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷
Grillby's pov:

'I couldn't even hide one tear,one.Uhg what will he think of this,of course behold suspicion the one and only thing I didn't want between us...I ca-'brushing of fingers crawl up my back and rub against my flaming hairs...God how can I be so stupid,damit he can't kn-know,ple-ease nooooo!!!!

Gaster's pov:

"Shuuuuuuushhh,hey it's ok~"come on he has been crying for the past-I look up at the little clock on the wall holy shit we have been standing here for five f*cking hours now I'm really worried I picked him up in a weird motherly way carrying him as if he were an infant of about 3 years old and lay him ever so slowly on the soft mattress of whom may lay there,it seems to me that Grillbz won't be out of that stait for quite some time so what better to do was grant something speaciel for the little angel,after he past out I couldn't stop but blush at the sight..he was curled in a ball sleeping like a toddler he was cute but my antagonistic brain won't have that show all day because well the surprise is just waiting to be reviled....

Narrator :

While as the enchanting skeleton was making the surprise,Grillby was just getting started on the day-mare

Grillby's pov:
Why wouldn't it end,I know that this only....was....uuumm a week ago.Urgh....mmmmh it's gonna be a long day-morning wait!What am I thinking of course I was flipping day dreaming-shit...."GASTER!?!?!?"I jolted up after what seemed like hours of nightmares igniting in my brain....I was flipping day dreaming while he was probably....wait where the f*#ck is he,as the terrible screeching of my voice exposed the notted legs of mine went stumbling to the floor and along came the face plant...how wonderful to have a flat-face to the floor and tangled up in the blankets. Somthing gradually stopped me in my tracks when a sence of smell came through my nostrils...tenderloin,no dandelion I sniff some more,only to find myself walking the trail of mystical scent...it is defiantly Dandelion...but not the original....it's the Russian Dandelion I loved it ever since I was a kid...but ever since the war and move to undertale I never got to see them anymore.....I remember a speaciel somone would give it to me on my birthday and through the journey of battle...my 'wizard' I'll call him...funny he never mentioned his name ever to leave with curiosity or let me say pit of non-existent memory because I never said my name either...we cept close friends then but went our separate ways.....I would have some distant vision of his eyes...yes they were cold and dull but still had light not realistically,more spirit and mind,he would give a little grin for every time he'd seen me....made me more suspicious,more tense but even more confused for what my heart does...

Flashback  

"Oh wiz how sad you don't say the jokes you used to,it always craked me up.~" "Quit it fire-fly you can never withstand it you were to fireious to handle my puns~." "We were only five,why do you say it now when I grew more mature after years of being a friend,you still can't get over that one simple day when I thought it was a insult....yes I took offense to it but just get over that I was a cry-baby." "Wow the soldier admits he was clearly a cry-baby,never thought you needed to be pottie trained at five years of age"he says grusemlly "Oh you're gonna get it Wizard!!" I jumped over him and then we started tumbling over,and over,and over again until he was on top of me gliming in my eyes"Never knew your eyes were astonishing up close" he would say in a tone "You can cleary make me flustered at such words wiz, but I can't be fooled at the same trick every year." I say sarcastically "What a shame,thought I would amaze you on such a wonderful day." " And what would that be?" I ask. Soon on cue he hands me a flower " A flowe-Russain Dandelion!? That only means one thing-" "Happy birthday fire-fly~." He said chuckling.....We laugh in unison....even if our lives and others were at risk he would never forget my birthday...heh I'm still curious as can be on what his name is but who gives a crap..I surly do,but that's for another time as always.....

Flashback ends

Grillbz....GRILLBY.....FRICKING GOD DAM FIRE-FLLLLY!!!!!!!!

*pop*

Oh in a dream again,Gaster is towering over me yelling to get out of me daze...oops the mention phrase of the nik-name came to me and I was kinda flabbergasted as if he knew my long last friend...now this is worrisome.

"A Gaster how do you know my nik-name?" I say still flabbergasted

"Uuuuuuuh Fire-fly I used to call to an old friend of mine, you seemed to look like him from a few resemblances."he says causally

"Funny how I would call my old friend wizard as his nik-nam-"I got cut of by the same floral sense of a Russian Dandelion "He would always give one persific flower on my birthday but I can't helped but notice the smell of that flower roaming near this particular spot right...it was my favorite...the Russian Dandelion was the name."I say convincingly

"Is it crazy that I would give that flower  to my old friend aswell."

Hiding behind his back was the flaming flower outstanding.....

"Hello fire-fly you miss me...."

"W-wait wizard!?Shit you've changed"

"Wow surprisingly you never have,still the shortie I know,welp secrets out is'ent it."he says in his tone again....."My Russian Dandelion,is still feisty right.

"Never knew I was yours?" I asked confused at his statement

"That's why the secrets out,of my name and my true love...if you accept it..."

"Actually I have had the same contrary about you." I say rather shyly

"How coincidental we have the same taste I thought it will go unpleasant but was gladly at plan because well I never knew this day will come without knowing I love you oh so dearly.."he said with distance

For me I just wanted to kiss him...yes kiss him

I pulled at his collar to get a better stance on how to kiss him because of my sudden shortness I had to go on my tippy-toes....and then it happened...

_________________________________________

Yeah fellas I made something but to get things clear with you guys this is when Gaster is out of the Anti-void thats why they haven't met for a long time after the war...I tried to make it different from the rest okay....