New teachers

A/N Yes, I've started a new story again, and I do not know if I'll stick to this one longer than my other books, but I'll try (and sorry about short chapter, I'll try to make the next ones longer)
  ————————————————
"Why are we going to thissss magic school again?" Crowley (as a snek on his husbands shoulders) asked his angel as the two of them sat down in the train that led them to the so said school.

"Because our life's aren't quite... eventful If you may" Aziraphale answered.

"Yeah assside from the thing with the whole Antichrisssst thing a month ago our life'sss are pretty boring, you're right"

Aziraphale just looked at him challenging as the train set off.

There was a knock on the door (?) in their little cabin (idk what they're called, basically these rooms you sit in when on the train) shortly after the train took off.

"Come in" Aziraphale spoke
The door slowly opened to reveal a teenage girl with poofy brown hair.
"Sorry, the rest of the train is Full, so if you don't mind, May I sit with you guys?" The girl asked.

"Oh, of course you can stay with us! Here, take a seat." He gestured in front of him

"Thank you" she replied quickly, sat down, and then noticed Crowley on Azies shoulders;
"I didn't know you could take snakes as pets to Hogwarts as well" she looked surprised

Aziraphale gave off a short laugh, "oh, no no. He isn't my pet do not worry" he smiled at her.
The girl looked confused but didn't question him.

"It's beautiful by the way"
"huh?"
"The snake"
"Oh! Yes, he truly is, isn't he" he smiled at Crowley, knowing exactly the snake would discorperate him right then and there if that human wasn't there.
The so said human held out a hand,"I'm Hermine! And you are?" The Angel took her hand " I'm Aziraphale, and this is Crowley. It's lovely meeting you" he let go of her hand. " that's a really interesting name you got there" she said. "The same goes to you"

They both kept on chatting and Crowley eventually fell asleep

"So, why are you here Aziraphale?"
"Oh, I'm here to be a new teacher at your school" he answered. "Really? That's nice" Hermine said

~timeskip to when they're actually at Hogwarts because yes~

Aziraphale was in his new office and put a few books on the shelves whilst Crowley fell asleep again, this time under a heating lamp. He hummed an old tune that kinda sounded like 'good old fashioned lover boy'.

After everything was done he sat down in a chair in front of his desk where Crowley was sleeping and started reading a book.