Prince Eins as a Cat

Prince Eins was in his room "locking himself" inside his room again, in his room he wasn't just sulking he was too busy with paperwork. He was planning on staying in his room for 2 or 3 more days until a cat suddenly appeared on his window. Why does it look so much like me? Never mind, how did it even reach this high?

The cat had long black fur and blue eyes. It was staring at him for what seemed like hours and then suddenly it started scratching the window as if it was begging to get in. Eins was reluctant at first but then slowly gave in and opened his huge window and let the cat in, the cat suddenly jumped on Eins, and he staggered back and fell on the bed!

Everything after that was back. Did I faint because of the bed? No, it was soft, not like it was hard, or I hit something because I must be dreaming! It was prince Eins still but his body was different, he could only see his furry black paws, they looked like the exact same ones of the cat he let inside his room. But that wasn't the thing that prince Eins was bewildered about the most, it was how he was sitting on one of the windows on Schwartz Palace! He tried not to look down, instead he looked if he could get into the room but the windows were locked shut. Then a tall, white figure came into the room.

It was Ernst! Maybe I could get him to open the window... Of course Count Rosenberg was puzzled at first, seeing a black cat that looked exactly like Prince Eins sitting on his window but opened it when he did that scratching thing that cat did to make Eins open his window. He gave a sly smile while holding the cat in his arms and said " Such a cute grumpy cat, exactly like Eins~". Eins was completely unsure why he blushed at that shameless comment, but right now he really wanted to get out of Ernst's grasp! Ernst could easily see how much the cat in his arms was struggling but had no intention of letting him go instead he placed him on his desk. He took the extra papers and shoved them in his desk, when Eins locked himself up Ernst was a lot busier than usual. Maybe I'll do it a little less... Maybe! Hm... What is this, Ernst still has it? He was looking at a small photo of him and Ernst when they were young talking to each other. Ernst was laughing while Eins was scoffing.

"You two should take a photo together for the photo book."

"Okay, come Eins!"

"Fine"

Click

"Can't you smile at all?"

"It's not like I have to!"

" You can't~"

"hmph"

Click

"Sorry your highness i accidentally took a extra photo, I'll throw it out"

"No, I know what to do with it!"

"?"

So that's what he did with it... I can't believe he still has it after all these years... Suddenly his train of thought was stopped when he heard a bowl landing on the desktop, it was a bowl of milk. "Here you kitty, you must be hungry." He hasn't eaten for a long time but he didn't want to drink from a bowl, but hunger took the best of him. After he drank it he turned around only to see ERNST CHANGING?!

Ernst was shirtless and was starting to take off his belt, he quickly turned around, if you could see a cat blush then you could call him a tomato. Ernst peaked behind as he gave a secret smile before he finished changing. "Really~ You are too much like Eins or could it be that...'' Ernst said with that devilish grin still on his face. He climbed onto the bed and patted the space beside him saying "Little cat that looks like Eins, come sleep with me!". Eins tried to sleep on the floor but it was so cold, Ernst was staring at him! "Are you really going to sleep there? Fine, stay there but just so you know you can crawl into my bed anytime~" The floor was cold. He was cold. Eins was still staring at Ernst who was laying on the bed not asleep, as if he was waiting for something. Since I'm a cat it won't hurt just this one time... Right? He went on Ernst's bed and then he smiled and said, " You finally came! '' Come!" He cuddled with him but before Ernst slept he pecked Eins on the nose and said " Goodnight Eins~". That's it didn't matter if Eins was a cat or not, he had just turned into a tomato.

--

The next day Eins wasn't a cat anymore! But he was in ERNST"S ROOM! Ernst was sleeping beside him, his hair was shining because of the sunbeams that went through the curtains, his face was pale but was calm. He was hypnotized by Ernst for a minute but then he got up but then he snapped back to reality when he realized what had hypnotized him. He quickly got up and ran toward the door, opening it with a creak. Looking around making sure no one noticed him as he went inside his room, he collapsed on his chair as he started to process what happened yesterday. So I turned into a cat, got stuck in Ernst's room, drank milk from a bowl, and got kissed by him! Am I going crazy?

--

Later, his high steward was knocking on his door and waited for somebody to open it but on one did so he opened it himself, and then he said"Prince Eins I'm coming in.". Prince Eins was filling out paperwork like usual, as if nothing unusual happened "What is it?"

"Why do you have so much paperwork? Did you do nothing at all yesterday?"

"..."

"Whatever, you have a meeting you have to attend toni-"

"Ernst..."

The Count was stopped by Eins salient voice calling his name. Prince Eins suddenly got up and grabbed his hand, stared at him, then kissed him. They were both insanely blushing, but Count Rosenberg did not push him away, instead kissed him back. They parted for a breath, prince Eins immediately let go of him and turned around to realize what he just did.

"Eins~ I knew you wanted me but I really didn't know how much..."

"Shut up and forget this."

He tried to sound as firm as he could but he knew that his whole face gave it away that he didn't want Ernst to go.

"Eins, if you are going to kiss me can't you kiss me a little bit more?"

"Don't say that. You're going to regret it."

"Make me."

---