Wow

Hello mom. It has been awhile. What do you want?

I just wanted to talk to my daughter. I haven't seen you in awhile.

Well maybe if you didn't abandon me you would know. I am much happier without you in my life and I would rather keep it that way. Please do not text me again. I have a new family that love and support me. Have a nice life.

Number blocked

Z: well what did you say to her.
Ca: just read it. Let everyone know? I'm going outside for a few minutes.
I got up grabbed my notebook of songs and walked outside to sit under the tree I normal sit under and started to write a new song.

Corbyns POV
After Callie left Zach read what she said to her mom. But I couldn't stop thinking about what she had said to me. I can't believe her mom abandoned her. I can't believe she had to go through that.

Callies POV
so I have been working on this new song it's Called be happy. I'm really hoping people will like this song. I'm going to share it with Zach. He really likes listening to me sing. It's great to have him he helps me with tweaks in the song. Daniel does it too but Zach I feel gets me more. I was getting ready to go inside when Zach came outside.
Ca: just the person I was looking for.
Z: I didn't do it
Ca: what
Z: nothing. Why were you looking for me? 
Ca: I wrote a new song. You and Ash be in my room in 5 so I can sing it for you.
Z: okay.
Zach ran off to find Ashley. While I got upstairs to set up for the new song. But i am in need of the boys for music.
A: okay we are here. I want to hear this.
Ca: so I kinda need all the boys in here to help with music for this.
Z: I'll go get them
A: so what's this song called
Ca: Be Happy
A: is it actually about being happy?
Ca: you'll find out
Co: why did Zach pull us in here
Z: she needs our help.
Ca: yeah corbitch I need your help
Co: you promised not to call me that
Ca: well stop complaining then.
Co: fine what do you need.
Ca: I need help to write the music to my new song