Chapter Eight

After the ceremony was over Noah showed me where I will be staying. I'm going to be sharing a cabin with another guy.

" Zero's a nice person, you should get along," Noah reassured me. We stopped in front of the wooden door, Noah knocked a couple of times.

" Come in," Came a voice. Noah opened the door. I followed close behind. I started looking around. There were multiple rooms. The left corner of the room was a small kitchen a fridge. To the right was a couch with a guy with silver hair with brown streaks and watching the tv from across the room.

" Hey, I've got you a roommate," Noah said throwing a thumb behind him where I was.

" Oh, cool," Zero replied still watching tv.

" He's not usually like this," Noah stated.

Zero's show ended before he turned to Noah.

" So, is that him, Ethan?" He asked.

" Yeah, and he'll be staying with you so you better be nice,"

" Yeah, yeah, but if that DOG tries anything I'll kill him where he stands,"

" Back off!" Noah growled.

" I wasn't trying to start anything, so chill out," Zero said keeping his blue left eye on me.

" Good," Noah snarled. " Anyway, this is where you'll be staying," He said as he cleared his throat," He turned to leave before he passed me he said one last thing, " If you need me, you know where to find me," Noah left after that.

After a minute and a half Zero talks to me for the first time.

" Follow me, I'll show you your room,"

" Thank you," I replied.

" Don't get used to me being nice, I don't want you here," He snarled.

" So, what's your story?" I dared to ask and regretted it as soon as the words left my mouth. He stops in front of a door, hand on the doorknob.

" I was abandoned when I was a baby because my mother didn't make it while having me which triggered my wolf curse, my father left me for death,"

" I'm sorry I asked,"

" I can thank the elders for taking me in and raising me as there own, they saved me,"

" Anyway, this is your room," He says. I thank him again before he leaves me alone in my new room. It was simple, a bed, a window, a door, and closest.

" A closet..," I mumble. My head starts to spin and ache from the memories I desperately tried to forget now rushing back. I try running to the door but fall from my body going weak from the trauma racing back.

" Damn it! Damn it!" I scream as I hold onto my head my body in a fetal position on the floor.

I can't even hear my own voice. I think my eyes going round in shock. I close my eyes tightly until I feel someone shake me hard. I open them to see Noah worry across his face. His mouth is moving but I can't hear him so I just stare.

It took me around twenty minutes to be able to come to again.

" What happened to you?!" Noah asked still worried. I'm sitting on the floor now staring at the wood.

" I don't know," I said still kinda in a trance. " I think it has something to do with the closet,"

" The closet?" He asked. I nodded.

" I don't know what happened in your past but there's no need to worry now,"

" I was taken from my home after my parents were killed by vampires, I hid in my closet that night but it did nothing, that was the start of me becoming a monster," I say not looking up from the floor. Noah doesn't say anything so we sit in silence.