Chapter 2

꧁ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎꧂𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸꧁ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎꧂

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸
꧁ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎꧂

꧁ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎꧂𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸꧁ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎꧂

Track Playing: Welcome to New York
By Taylor Swift

'Stop laughing.'

Meera stopped narrating her nightmare, hands retreating back to her lap. She watched her friend's hysterical reaction getting riled up as it progressed louder each second.

Tears streamed down Charlotte's face by the time she'd finally calmed enough to form sentences. She waited for a moment, giving herself some space to breathe as her friend beside her stuffed fries in her face.

The silver Audi A6 changed to the third lane on the boulevard amongst the busy traffic. It was a normal morning routine for residents of Paris, driving through the city like a pinball. One could lose his rockers driving through the packed streets for the first time.

Changing the gear one last time Charlotte straightened up on her seat. She concentrated on the street intently, judging the traffic on the flyover before indulging back into the conversation.

The golden hue of the morning sun shone on Meera's black hair as she took another angry bite of her veg burger. Charlotte snickered again, her hands tightening on the steering wheel.

'But the man in your dreams has pyria.'

'That's not the point!'

Meera was done with her friend's reaction. Shaking her head with a defeated sigh she complained, 'Suddenly I don't like you anymore.'