Prologue

It's already past midnight but my eyes are still awake. A lot of thing happened after so many years. And still I want to be good as long as I can even though there's no exact reason to mean it.

     I don't really know what exactly the reason why they want me to go back in our province. I want to be mad, magwala at sabihin ang aking opinion. Kahit na alam kong malabo itong mangyari. All I can do is to imagining things while sitting on my bed. Crying and lecturing myself until my tears are dried-out.

     After a few hours, I tried to stand and drink but as I grabbed the glass to put some water I heard some voices whispering behind the curtain.

"I knew it girl she's a slut at the same time gold digger. If I'm going to have the final decision, I'm going to kill her so she didn't need to feel bad about it."

"Really? Kill her? As far as I know you're just upset because of -----

"No way!"

"Of course it is. You two are best of friends, right?"

     Sa sobrang sama ng loob ko I don't need to hear her excuses dali-dali akong tumakbo paakyat ng hagdan. I'm so disappointed! Pati ba naman siya? I thought we're bestfriends and sisters. Maybe on my own dreamland.

"I can't... handle... it anymore! Maybe it's the right time... to accept the reality and just go on the flow... even if it really hurts." I said to myself while secretly crying on my pillow.

     Saying goodbye to them is not a big deal. Eventhough I loved them at gusto ko pa ring magpaalam at maghingi ng sorry. NABABALIW na yata ako, nahihibang.

"To her, to him and to them. They are all the same because for them...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
I'm not 'HER' anymore.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In short NOTHING!"