Roses

I'd just like to start this chapter by saying that my laptop is being annoying, so I'm typing this on my phone. Normally I use gramarly for mistakes, ang I only have that on my laptop, so I'm soory if I mess anything up.

TW // hospitals , mention of death

1 week later

  Virgil's POV

I walked into Romans room in the hospital, holding a red rose. I put it in a vase on the little table next to his bed. In the vase with the 7 other roses. One for each day he had been here, alseep. I was going to either have them as a gift for him when he wakes up, or put them on his coffin if they have to pull the plug. I sighed as I sat down in the chair.

"Hey, Ro. How are you doing?" I asked, knowing he couldn't hear me or respond. I reached out and grabbed his hand, rubbing it gently. I sat and talked to him for a bit. I told him about drama that had happened at school. I told him about how his dad and Missy were doing. I told him about how my dad and Logan were doing. I told him how Daisy was doing. Overall, I just told him whatever popped into my head. Eventually, I looked at the clock and realized I needed to leave soon if I wanted yo be home in time for dinner.

"Goodbye. I'll be back tomorrow" I whispered to Roman, pulling his hand to my lips and softly kissing the back of it.

"I love you" I added, walking out of the toom

Whst do y'all think of this chapter. I'm still going strong with the angst. Don't worry, this story will get fluffy again soon. (But then it might dive right back into angst, sorrry not sorry) Until next time, take it easy guys gals and nonbinary pals, peace out!

Virgil