The boss is my husband

Hi I'm Tomura Shigaraki and the boss of one of the most feared gangs in my state is my husband, his name is Touya Todoroki but people call him Dabi.

Tomura's POV(In the Past)
I was a new member of his gang, I was always quite and the girls of his gang called me names and bullied me, while on the other hand the boys always tryed to get me as there sex slave. Dabi hated it, he protected me from his gang all the time. His gang was confused of why someone so handsome and muscular would protect someone like me.

Sabrina, is the so called captain of the girls. She is madly in love with Dabi and says they are together but everyone knows that's not true. She tells me to stay away from Dabi or else she will hurt me, she tryed to cut me with a knife once but little did she know i fight men 10 times bigger than me. I beat the shit out of her and she told Dabi about it but all he did was laugh his ass off.

This one incident where one of the boys started to pick on me, I ignored is but then one of the boys started talking about how they didn't need me for missions and that I only clean and service everyone in the gang, everyone laughed except Dabi. The boy then started to talk about how I had no family and how no one loves me. I soon started to cry and ran to my small room. That is what set Dabi of, he growled and said in a scary voice

"The fuck is your problem."

"S-sorry boss b-but it's true, she's just a s-stupid girl that joined your gang." The boy stuttered

Dabi growled louder and shot the boy in his leg then told his gang to "clean that up".

I decided to take a shower to get my mind off of what just happened when I heard the door open. I squeaked and said that someone was in here, all I heard was a deep chuckle .Before I could speak the shower curtains opened, it was Dabi. I was relieved that it was just him but I had a huge crush on him. He had on tight black ripped jeans and no shirt, that made me blush even more.

Dabi's POV
I chuckled at how Shigaraki tryed her best to cover up her body. She was beautiful, long baby blue/ Snow White hair and a hour glass figure. "Mind if I join you?" I said in a deep and lustful voice.

TBC~