Chapter 2(past)

Tomura's POV
With out me realizing, I nodded my head and when a realized what I did Dabi was already naked. I looked down and saw the biggest looking cock I've ever seen, my eyes widened and I squeaked when he said "Like what you see?" I turned my head and covered my face. I felt his rock hard abs brush against the top of my back. I squealed when he grabbed my hips and smacked my ass.

He kissed me deeply and I instantly kissed him back. Dabi picked me up by my thighs as we made-out, he broke the kiss then lifted me a little higher until his face was right infront of my clit. I gasped as he licked a long wet stripe on my clit, he started to flick his tongue and suck on my clit making me a moaning mess. After I came into his mouth he lower me until the thick head of his cock was poking against my hole. He slowly pushed the head of his cock into me and I whimpered in pain as he kissed my neck gently to ease the pain.

Once I told him to move, he slowly thrusted his cock inside of me. I was already a mess since this was my first time feeling something inside of my clit. Dabi's thrust got faster and harder "A~ahhh~ Dabi" I moaned into his ear. I heard him growl right before he sunk his teeth into my neck causing me to scream in pleasure.

Dabi bit my sweet spot and I screamed in pure bliss

"FUCK DABI~ NGH HARDER~"

"yeah you like that princess" Dabi growled in my ear while nibbling on my ear lobe.

"Y-YESS~ FUCK DABI~" I screamed as he pounded into me an inhuman speed.

Mmmmm~ your so fucking tight baby~ Dabi growled in my ear.

I screamed when Dabi hit my g-spot. He chuckled as I moaned and squealed his name. He growled and said

"Your mine Tomura, your my omega. Say it....... that your mine"

"I-IM YOURS NGGGGH~" I panted the my moans.

"That's right princess, I'm the only one who get to love you and the only one who gets to fuck you till you can't walk"

"I-IM CUMMING" I squeaked out as Dabi pounded me harder. "Cum for me princess, I want you to cum on my cock" Dabi groaned in my ear.

As soon as he said that I opened my mouth to let out a silent scream while I came hard on his cock. Dabi slowly lifted me off his cock making me moan quietly. Dabi chuckled and said

"How was that for you first time princess"

"A-Amazing" I said through little pants

He chuckled again and said " Well I'm glad I made you feel good on you first time.

Dabi gently dried me off and dressed me in red and black panties with a matching bra and a red cat hoodie with a black cat on it and cuddled me which made me surprised, this grumpy, handsome, non-affectionate and mean alpha cuddling me, a weird quiet little omega!

"I hope you know that you are mine to love/take care of and mine to fuck like we did in the shower" Dabi said with a sly smirk at the end.

I squeaked and buried my face into his chest. Dabi chuckled and slowly rubbed my lower back until I drifted off to sleep but before I was actually asleep I heard Dabi whisper a loving and gentle "I love you" I mumbled a little shy "I love you too" he chuckled and we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.