Markcentric

Tags: peeing kink? ㅋㅋㅋ

Summary: The boys celebrate the end of school by going on a road trip and Mark can't hold it any longer. ;))

Inspiration: From a got7 smut collection book written by anonymous. I really liked it so here is my version. If this is your story and you want me to take it down, kindly message me.

Mark and his friends or as they like to call it, Got7, were currently in a van with JB driving, Jinyoung beside him, Mark, Jackson, and Youngjae in the middle, and Yugyeom and Bambam at the back.

"Just how long is this traffic gonna last?" Jaebum muttered underneath his breath but its was loud enough for all of them to hear. "Just be patient hyung, what if someone got into an accident?" Jinyoung replied. "I know Jinyoung, but it's been an hour."

Mark was trying his best not to move as he pulled his legs closer together. "Mark hyung, are you alright?" Youngjae asked   out of concern. "I-I'm fine." He said with a small smile. "No, you're not." Bambam said from behind him as he stroked Mark's hair. "You can tell us anything hyung.What's up?" Yugyeom asked him, standing slightly to see Mark with his head thrown back, thin layer of sweat covering his forehead.

"I've been holding my piss for the whole ride..." He shyly answered back while fidgeting with his fingers. "You don't say?"Jackson teased him, hands coming up his thighs. "S-stop. I dont want to pee on you" Mark said with a weam voice, struggling to keep it in any longer.

All of them watched Mark squirm under Jackson's touch. He was making a displeased look, eyebrows knotted, closed eyes, and biting his lip. They would be lying if they said that they weren't gay for each other and they had to be honest that most of them, if not all, had a peeing kink.

"Stop it Jack, Mark hyung I have an idea." Jaebum cut the silence and Mark gave him a grateful smile. "Thanks Jae..." Mark sighed as he leaned his head to Youngjae's shoulder. "Jinyoung give Jackson that blacket." Jabum ordered while Jinyoung followed. "Now, fold that about three times and place that on your lap." Jackson didn't know what he meant but nonetheless he obliged with his orders. "Hyung climb unto Jack's lap, hmm?" Jaebum said with a reassuring smile as Bambam unbuckled Mark.

"This is so embarrassing..." Mark said as he went on top of Jackson slowly. "Dont be." Youngjae patted his back. "Some people even have kinks for that kind of thing." Jinyoung said as he placed a bag on top of his lap. (We all know what that's for ;)) "They do?" His voice cracked. "Just let it go hyung" Yugyeom cooed as he and Bambam stood up a little to see the show.

"I-im sorry, Jack." Mark mumbled as he nuzzled his face in the crook of Jackson's neck as he let go of his piss. Jackson's cheeks were tinted a bright pink  as he heard small moans and whines from the older. Everyone stared in silence as a pissing sound echoed in the van. They all seemed to tense up as Mark threw his head back with a pleased look on his face, almost like he was reaching his orgasm.

"Sorry, Im so sorry. I must seem like a weirdo to you guys." Mark said with tears brimming his eyes. "No no no no no. It was cute, hyung." Jackson looked into Mark's face. "Really?" He looked around the bus, aroused faces filled with lust stared at him. "Really..." they simultaneously said as they took a whiff of Mark's pee, going unnoticed by Mark.

Mark quickly fell asleep in Jackson's lap and everyone sighed a sigh of relief as he drozed off. "Im pretty sure I'm not the only one who's hard, right?" Jaebum asked as he looked into the mirror, and his allegations were proven correct as he saw that almost everyone had magically had something on their lap. "Right..." Youngjae answered.

"You wouldn't mind if we stopped at a bathroom real quick, right?" Yugyeom asked as he earned a nod from everyone except mark who was off to dream land. Yuyeom knew he wasn't the only one who had to take care of a BIG problem