Markjin

Tags: split tongue, blowjob, tongue penetration?(idk the term) Virgin!Jinyoung

Summary: Jinyoung always covers his mouth when he laughs but one fated night his secret came out.

Inspiration: my PURE mind :)

*jinyoung is 20 years old and Mark is 21 years old in this fanfic. This is going to be a long one so grab some popcorn.*

Jinyoung looked at himself in the mirror in disgust. He tried to hide his tongue whenever he laughed but it never worked. He opened the door of the bathroom with a loud sigh and sat back down next Mark in the dinner table. The two were currently in their first date together. They chose to just have a simple and cozy date night in their dorms and asked the other members to leave the dorm, which was the hardest part. They ended up giving a few bucks to the members for them to spend time in a resort together, leaving the two of them alone.

"Why do you always look upset whenever you come back from the bathroom?" Mark asked earning a shrug from the younger. "Its our first date and youre not even talking to me." He pouted as he stuffed his face with food, still upset with his boyfriend.

"Its not like that, Im sorry if I made you upset. What happens in the bathroom stays in the bathroom." Jinyoung cupped both of Mark cheeks. Mark placed his hand over Jinyoung and gave it a tight squeeze while saying, "Do you have a problem getting off? Is that why you go to the bathroom everytime? To watch porn?" Mark tightened his grip around both of Jinyoung's hand.

Jinyoung laughed out loud, forgetting about the fact that he had nothing to cover his mouth with. He stopped laughing immediately when he saw Mark's face.

Mark bit his lower lip seductively and licked his dry lip, hands traveling down south as he sat on Jinyoung's lap. The younger was confused of his behaviour and when he felt something hard poking his clothed member his breath stuttered.

"M-mark?" Jinyoung asked innocently. "Why didn't you tell me?" He trailed his fingers along the latter's jawline and collarbone. "I-im afraid I dont know what you mean..." Jinyoung desperately searched for what he had possibly done wrong. "It's hot." Marks voice went an octave lower. "What's hot?" Jinyoung stared into Mark's eyes which were filled with lust and admiration.

"This..." Mark closee the gao between them and crashed their lips together while Jinyoung sat there wide eyed. He felt his knees go slack as Mark's tongue found its way inside his mouth and he rememebered his condition. His cheeks heated up when the weels on his brain turned.

Mark called me hot because of my tongue.

He kissed back and he felt Mark moaning into the kiss. He's never kissed anyone since he was afraid of his secret spreading so he felt proud when he got a response from the older. Mark broke the kiss and had a smirk on his face.

"Im not your first kiss, am I?" Mark never broke eye contact as he played with the other's hair. "You are." Jinyoung found himself comfortable around Mark. "You're a wonderful kisser. Let's see your skills in bed shall we?" With no warning he removed Jinyoung's t-shirt as Jinyoung removed his.

The younger moaned when Mark started leaving trails of hickeys from his jawline to his chest. "Mine." Mark growled against Jinyoung's mouth as he slammed their lips together in a sloppy kiss. He was not an expert in sex but he knew goddamn well that with a split tongue like Jinyoung's everything would feel heavenly.

Jinyoung placed Mark on the kitchen island and started to unbuckle his belt, hoping to not seem so eager to devour his hyung. But his shaking hands and drooling mouth didn't go unnoticed by Mark. "Slow down babe. No one's going to steal me from you." He chuckled as he stared down.