Note

Lonely Town of Shadows is a light novel that depicts the life of a teenager who suffers from self-pity, depression, loneliness, peer pressure, and failures. Laura Ashlee, a girl who hides the loneliness of her heart by showing bright smiles to everyone, is a typical teenager who wants nothing but to find love and self-worth. Well, she thinks that she found it in the person of Hanson Seda - but what she didn't understand... nothing and no one in this world will ever satisfy the longing in her heart.

Only the freedom in Christ Jesus will free people like Laura Ashlee from this kind of negative emotions.

If you are one of them, will you walk closer to Jesus and ask Him to free you from that burden?

Salvation is free. You only have to believe and surrender your life to Him. Will you surrender it all to the Lord?

...

This is the third story of Tyrant King Academy Series. For more spiritual stories, visit my Wattpad profile and check out the latest stories.

Here are the upcoming stories under Tyrant King Academy Series:

(1) Constant
(2) River Flows in You
(3) Lonely Town of Shadows
(4) On The Waves of Glory
(5) Teardrops of Gloomy Sky
(6) Wind and Dandelions
and more soon...

Stories under Revival series:

(1) Moonlight Serenade
(2) For The Stars Have Sinned
(3) A Tongue of Death
(4) Tower and Malice
(5) Caught by Darker Waves
and more soon...

There will be more standalone stories in the coming days.

Facebook: Aranew Taliman
Facebook Group page: Aranew Stories Readers
Facebook Page: Aranew

I would like to invite you also to check out David Diga Hernandez Facebook page for deeper spiritual learnings and revival. Encounter TV has also a Youtube channel where they uploaded videos regarding spiritual growth.

The love of our Father, grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, and fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you. Amen.

...

Readers,

PLEASE DON'T RECOMMEND MY STORIES TO A NON-WATTPAD READER.

In recommending, ask first if she/he is a Wattpad reader before recommending my stories. Don't recommend it to people who are walking upright in the sight of the Lord.

Thank you for reading and God bless!

All glory to God.

Cute book covers made by Emerson

Cute book covers made by Emerson. Thank you!