Chapter.1

"Minato!" A red haired woman shouted happily. "Yes honey." The blonde haired man said. "Your going to be a father." The red haired said. "Really I'm going to be a father." Minato stated in shock.

Minato then hugged the red haired woman. "Thank you Kushina." Minato said said.

Time skip- 8 months.

Hiruzen the third hokage has told Minato (the fourth hokage) that he should be besides Kushina and that he will be the hokage till the birth.

Minato agreed to this and stayed by Kushina's side.

Minato's POV-

Me and Kushina were heading towards the hokage tower. He has called us.

When we were reached Kushina was having trouble climbing the stairs to the hokage's office.

I went behind her and scooped her into my arms. "What are you doing I can walk." Kushina complained. "No you cannot climb it will cause you pain." I said.

When we were in front of the door to the hokage's office I set Kushina doen. I knocked and heard a faint 'come in'. When we went in we saw Hiruzen buried under paper work.

"Are you ok lord third." I asked. "Come have a seat." Hiruzen said. We both sat. "How is the baby." Hiruzen asked. "She is doing great." Kushina said. "Now let's come down to business because Kushina being the jinjuriki while birth the kyubi can be released so Kushina has to give birth outside the village." Hiruzen said and was ready for my protest but was surprised when i said "I understand."
"Thank you Minato." Hiruzen said.

Time skip- 1 month

Kushina's POV-

I was in the kitchen when I felt immense pain. I screamed and Minato came rushing down. "Kushina are you ok." Minato asked. "I think my water broke." Minato quickly picked me up and started running in towards the hospital.

We reached the hospital and Minato dashed into emergency room. "Who is assigned to Kushina Uzumaki." Minato shouted. A women raised her hand.

Minato rushed over to her and told her to touch his shoulder. Minato flashed to the cave they set up. Minato laid me on the bed.

"You should probably go out." The women said. "Why." Minato asked.
"Because you are a guy that will feel the pain of your wife and your wife will be going through a lot of it." She said. "No I am fine I will stay with my wife." Minato said.

Then she told me to push. The pain intensified. I held Minato's hand tighter. When I say his face his was crying. "WHY ARE YOU CRYING IDIOT I AM THE ONE IN PAIN." I shouted. "Because you are in pain." Minato said.

After about an hour or two the pain died down. "It's a beautiful girl." The woman said. She gave me the baby. "What should we name her." I asked. "Naruko Uzumaki Namikaze." Minato said.