Chapter 1

•I don't own Hetalia, if I did I wouldn't be writing this.

"America! Stop stuffing your mouth with those poor excuses for food! Burgers are not good for you, you should try some lovely British cuisine" England said to the American that was currently eating his 4th burger since the meeting had started.
"Your right England" he replies and puts the half eaten burger down on the desk.
"Thank you, now please pay attention to what is being said. It is your turn to speak next and it's polite to listen to the others, especially since they listen to your utter nonsense" he turned his gaze to Germany, who was currently at the top of the table speaking about important issues that needed to be resolved. America frowned slightly and sat in his seat, he had stood up to make himself more noticed because he said that 'the Hero needed to be seen by all when he was eating the best food in the world'. England thought it was stupid.
"Is there some sexual tension between you Angleterre?' France asked from his seat next to England.
"No you bloody wanker" England muttered under his breath, although loud enough so France could hear. America did not hear any of this, he was lost in his own little world, not caring about anything around him.
"Pay attention you git!" England hissed as he snapped his fingers in the Americans face.
"Huh?" America asked, looking around the room in a confused daze.
"There is a meeting and you are daydreaming, probably about burgers" he shook his head in frustration "seriously America, I didn't raise you to be so...oblivious"
"You think I am thinking about burgers?" He said with a hurt look on his face "why would I be? Just because I'm American? That means nothing..."
"I just want you to pay attention America" England patted him on the back.
"I'll try" he replies but soon enough he was back in his own little world, he didn't hear his name being called up to speak.
"America! You can talk now!" England started to mutter to himself "seriously you would think he would be paying attention so he knows when he can blabber on" America snapped back to reality and got up from his seat slowly.
"Okay, so I wanted to bring up the topic of global warming" everyone in the room groaned loudly and shared worried looks "I was thinking, if we raise the price of cars and lower the prices of buses and subways more people would use those types of transport instead of paying tons of money for cars, whatcha all think?" He had a hopeful smile plastered on his face.
"That may be one of the best things I've ever heard escape your mouth America, please go on" England said, a shocked look on his face.
"Well, that's all I have" he sighed and sat back down.
"Well we can all go now" Germany announced, his voice booming around the room.
"I knew it was too good to last" the Brit mumbled quietly, although not quiet enough as America heard him. He frowned and ran out of the building, not looking back once.

This was created by me and mlphetalialuv so I hoped you've enjoyed it so far! ^_^