Chapter 3

•I don't own Hetalia, if I did I wouldn't be writing this.

"Me?" The Brit gasped out, a mix of anger and sadness washed over him. He had no idea what he possibly could have done "what have I done! Tell me!"
"You don't know?" America spat out "today I actually worked hard to think of a good plan so everyone would stop thinking I was stupid. And what do you do when I couldn't tell you anything else? 'It was nice while it lasted'? As if I wasn't going to work hard to come up with more ideas! It broke me, England. I look to you for approval and all you ever do is shoot me down and insult me. When you used to humour my dumb ideas and say they were good, you would be happy to listen to them" America unlocked the door and was face to face with England.
"I just wanted you to be better" England started to cry, the tears tumbling down his face "to pay attention in meetings, I only shot you down to make you work even harder, because I know if you work hard you can be amazing. I just wanted you to thank...me for pushing you further" his words turned into loud sobs. "I wanted you to appreciate me because I'm nothing special...and you could be special".
That wasn't pushing" America replied, his voice full of hurt "pushing involves rewarding someone when they step up and do good, then you encourage them to do even better. What you did was 'I don't care what you've accomplished, do better'".
"America...I'm sorry. I thought I was doing a good job of making you work harder, I didn't want you to end up like me: a failed empire" England had calmed down slightly and his words could be understood much easier.
"Your not a failure, not in my eyes. And your not the only one, the whole world puts me down when I really am trying! Every meeting I come up with ideas that I think are sensible, all I hear is groans and giggles and whispers throughout the long speech that I've memorised word for word!"
"They all do that because in the pas you have hade some stupid ideas, I guess they stopped taking you seriously. I can talk to them if you like, I can help to make your speeches more professional, I feel il like it's the least I can do" England let out a long sigh "I partially blame myself, I didn't raise you very well and this is the aftermath"
Americas face darkened "leave me alone. Leave my house. Leave my country" he growled in a voice that England never thought he could possess.
"Okay America" England was clearly hurt at was just said "I'll go, don't do anything stupid, I care about you" then he left Americas house, looking back as he left to see if America would be waiting at the front door; a huge grin on his face and willing to forget what just happened. But of course he wasn't there.

When he was sure that England wasn't going to come back, America took the carving knife that was next to him and proceeded to write 'man-child' and 'American idiot' on his arms, an angry smile spread across his once happy features.
"That's all I am: an American idiot"

This was created by me and mlphetalialuv so I hoped you've enjoyed it so far! ^_^