Do you trust me?

Hey guysss!!
Here's a new chapter for y'all
Ik i've been inactive for a couple of days, but your girl is back now!!
Enjoy peopleee!!
Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!
Love you all
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kaitlyn's pov*

"K! Are you serious right now? You thought you could fool me?" He yelled at the top of his lungs.
"OH. GOD. Swayer! You literally scared me for a sec," i tried to joke it off.
"STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT, K!" He screamed, again.
"You need to calm down! I texted you that i was staying over at Cassie's." I explained, holding my hands up in defense.
"Where's Andrew?!" He questioned, his tone a bit soft now.
I looked down at my feet that were drawing circles on the wooden floor of the living room. Swayer noticed that something was wrong, so he walked towards me and placed his hands on my shoulders, holding me in place, "you can tell me anything. You know that right?" He said softly.

I looked up to see in his eyes and as soon as i did, i broke into tears. "Woah! Woah! What's wrong K? Come here," he said pulling me in his chest, he hugged me tightly as his fingers slowly caressed my back, trying to calm me down. I couldn't stop myself and this time, i started to cry louder. It felt good to be in his arms like that, being in my Swayer's strong embrace always felt safe. "Hey! Ssshh!! I'm right here," he said as he hugged me even tighter. "I need to talk to you about something, I can't talk to anyone about." I said, between my sobs. "You wanna sit somewhere? You want me to take you to your room?" He suggested. I nodded, as i was unable to speak, because of the large lump of saliva forming down my throat. He tilted me on my side and held my waist with one hand and used the other to make my hand reach his shoulder, keeping the position same and having me lean on him, he walked me upstairs to my room.

He unlocked the door of my room and walked me to my bed. Once he made me sit down, he rushed to the switch board to switch on the lights. "You want me to get you anything?" He asked. "No thanks, i'm good," i smiled at him after wiping off my tears. "Okay, then... you get some rest," he shrugged politely. "No, i'm well rested. I want to talk to you..." i said. He stared at me for a moment and then walked closer and sat at the foot of the bed. "First, you have to promise you'll keep my secret and won't judge me for it. Also, you will not be angry with me or act like Paul." I warned. He smiled, "Sure K! Anything for you." Here goes nothing.

"So.... you got the text right?" I said, trying to sound confident, but my voice just won't play with me. "Yes, i got it, and before you say anything, i know that it wasn't you who sent it. So... don't even try on that part. Go ahead," he gestured with his hand for me to continue and then, rested his elbows on the bed. "How did you-" I was cut in between, "K! I've known you since the day you were born, i know everything. By everything, i mean, i know how you talk when you are excited, angry, sad or hiding something. Those words in the message clearly indicated that it wasn't you. You can fool Paul by this or even your mom, but you can't fool me sis," He explained with a smile on his face.

"Ya.. okay whatever! So, last night at the party, Andrew threw himself on me. He wanted to kiss me and..." I could feel his muscles tensing, and his eyes blazing, ".. but he didn't, you know why? Because i was saved by Grayson." I spoke.
"Grayson Valachi? That-" He was even more angry now.
"Hey! He saved me from your Andrew." I justified.
"He's not MY Andrew. What did Grayson do after that?" He said, trying to hide the anger that was radiating from his body.
"Okay..so... i was drunk as hell and so was Andrew. Grayson punched Andrew in the face and took me with him." I whispered, embarrassment dripping from my voice.
"OH. GOD. HE DIDN'T-" He stood up from the bed with his hands on his forehead.
"No, no! He didn't do anything. He treated me nicely and he even said that he loved me and he put me to bed in his house and.... he was the one that texted you." I said, as my voice went from high pitch, to a whisper.
Swayer turned around to face me, and his eyes were now softer. "He said, he loved you?" He asked, his voice shaky. "Yes, he did." I answered back.