Simula

Votes and comments is highly appreciated. Thank you and enjoy reading, everyone!

————

Simula

Mabigat ang aking paghinga habang hawak ko ang isang libro na naglalaman ng isang importanteng mangyayari sa hinaharap.

“Someone shall die, someone must drown, someone will lost, and someone will be found.”

This can’t be.

I’m not going to let someone die nor let my people sacrifice their selves.

I should protect my empire. This is my duty as princess — as an empress.

***

Once upon a time, their is a princess who drown herself alive just to protect her empire, she cut her wrist so that her blood flowed into the river — her blood mixed to the river. She enchanted some unfamiliar spells, the wind grow stronger. Kasabay ng pag-ihip ng hangin ay ang pagsayaw ng kaniyang puting bistida at ang kaniyang mahabang buhok.

She’s like a goddess.

“I guess this is the end. . .”

She smiled and slowly drown herself. Fortunately, a man came to save her life. A man who’s willing to save her life everytime she is in danger.

Ngipin sa ngipin, mata sa mata.”

Kasabay ng pag-ihip ng malakas na hangin ay ang pagmulat ng mata ng prinsesa. She thought she’s already dead and she thinks that she already save her empire—but she was wrong.

She’s was so disappointed at her self because she failed, she failed to protect her empire.

“You didn’t failed,” nakuha ng prinsesa ang atensyon ng lalaki na nagpatahimik sa kaniya. “Hindi pa nagsisimula ang totoong digmaan, dahil magsisimula pa lang ito.”

“At hindi paraan ang paglunod ng iyong sarili at pagkuha ng ’yong buhay ang paraan upang iligtas ang iyong nasasakupan. Hindi lahat ng nakasulat sa propesiya ay totoo,” dugtong ng binata.

Her mouth left half open, but she didn’t say anything.

No! No one can change the fate. Because everything will be ruin.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Author’s Note: Hello everyone, this is the new version of Drown Princess and I’ll start this when I already finished with my other stories. I hope y’all can wait. Arigathanks, mwah!😚🤍

W A R N I N G:

This story is not edited so I’m so sorry for my errors.