I'm sorry

kanato and {Y/N} spent the rest of the time making sure there apologys where acceptable. and during this serious time for those two Sammy and laito just messed around flirtatiously  surprising Sammy laito actually has pretty good game when it comes to flirting but no matter how god he is Sammy is still way better at flirting than anyone.

Sammy left laito alone for the time being so he could help kanato with his plan. 
he went into kanatos room after making sure the coast was clear of any {Y/N}es sure that might look suspisious buy he didn't care. as soon as the coast was clear he phased through the door and entered kanatos room. 

"you ready?" he asked kanato who was holding a letter in his hand protectively and shaking like mad. you could see he wasn't ready.

"kanato" Sammy walked up to him and stroked his arm "it'll be fine I swear"

"lets do this" he answered as his shakes went away a bit. 

kanato grabbed the bags and teleported away.
Sammy turned around to a not so happy laito.

SAM POV

he did not look happy, he looked like he was gonna cry.

"my brother?" he asked hurt. and it clicked in my head what was wrong.

I chuckled and held my stomach to stop it from hurting after my chuckle turned into hard laughter, it was funny to me that he got jealous over an arm stroke! though I do have to admit that he looked adorable when pouting.
my laughter annoyed him and he grabbed me by the neck and pushed me to the wall forcefully, he stared into my eyes and angrily asked what was funny. my laughter stopped when he grabbed me now all I could think of was him undressed and it hit hard bro.

I looked back at him staring into his eyes as I melt seeing the colour in them so beautiful.

"that was hot"

it just slipped out! I didn't actually mean to say it aloud. but I mean it was hella hot.

"w-w -wat" laito stuttered out as he loosened his grip. I saw the opertunity

"oh no" I grabbed his hand that was on my neck and tightened his grip "please be as rough as you want" his face flushed red and he moved to my ear to whisper in it.

"if you think im hot when im mad, whatch as you get a boner whn im pissed off"

I shuddered at the comment and believe me it all went to a certain place. 
but before I could proceed with this fun flirting, I didn't want laito out of his clothes in his brothers bedroom. that's just awkward.

I phased through him and he fell on the wall.

"as much as I LOVE this I need to be somewhere right now" 

"with my brother no doubt" I laughed again and grabbed his hand and took him to {Y/N} room .

I opened the door to {Y/N} room and I found her with a letter in her hand just as nervous as kanato. I reassured her the way I did kanato and she felt way better about it all.

"hes in the garden next to the roses." I told her she nodded and ran off.

I took a confused laito by the hand and dragged him to a balcony so he could see what was happening.

{Y/N} POV

I saw kanato stood by the roses, he was pouring gasoline over a bunch of bags.

"kanato!" I called drawing his attention he was about to speak but I cut him off.

"look kanato im sorry alright it wasn't your fault and I ignored you for nothing im sorry I realised last night that it was all for nothing please accept my apology! If you need time to accept I did write it all out so you can read it over and see why im apologising." 

I passed my letter to him and he looked stunned. he pulled out a letter from his pocket and passed it to me. I looked at it for a solid minuet confused, I took it and it had my name on.
he also wrote out an apology.

"NOT FAIR!" he called out "I was going to apologise but nooo {Y/N} has to take the moment for herself! its so not fair!" 

we broke out laughing. I hugged him and he hugged back.

"sooo whats with the bags" 

"got a match?"

SAMMY POV

we watched from the balcony above as the two proceeded to burn the bags of worthless toys and teddys. I held onto Laitos hand as we watched.
it had clicked in his mind about half  way in and you could tell he felt guilty by the  way he held my hand tighter as it clicked. I turned to look at him

"not my type" I told him as he looked back at me.

"im sor-" I cut him off by putting my hand on his mouth.

I kissed my hand that was on his mouth, and drew away from his face,

"theres nothing to apologise about, we had fun so its cool" 

"I choked you"

"I liked it"

I winked before going invisible so he'd thin I'd left 

"fuck I like him!" he whispered, 

the feeling is mutual