The incident..

WARNING.

THIS MENTIONS RAPE AND SEXUAL SCENES.

It was the next day, Midoriya woke up next to Tsu and Kaminari. Midoriya was confused why he wsn't even in Kacchan's dorm. If he saw me with another, then he would take me away. He went downstairs to see Mina, Todoroki, and Kacchan talking. Todoroki was a Beta and understood what was happening. Midoriya started walking to them and said good morning. 

"How was your sleep Deku?" ask Kacchan.

"It was fine." He said. Kacchan wasn't angry at all and it was confusing. "How come you didn't take me away from Tsu and Kaminari?.." he asked.

"Me and Mina both smelled Kaminari's scent. When we went to check, we saw you guys. You all were asleep peacefully so we decided to leave you guys alone. Plus, Kaminari needed it if he was sad." he said. Midoriya was shocked about how caring he was towards us. Bakugou has definitely became nicer.

All of sudden we heard the dorm doors open. It was Mr. Aizawa and the new kid. Mr. Aizawa was showing him around. We introduced ourselfs and got along and became quick friends. An hour later, Kaminari and Tsu wokeup. They went downstairs. 

"You feeling better Kaminari?" Tsu asked.

"Yep! All be-" He stopped talking when he saw Tanaka. Kaminari fell to the ground sobbing. They all ran up to him and Kirishima started comforting him. Kirishima took Kaminari to his room and lay down with him so he could calm down. "I-  I'm s-sorry K-kiri.."

"What do you mean Denki? Why are you saying sorry?" He said as he worried for the pikachu. "I didn't mean to fall down. I'm sorry.." Kaminari said as he lied. Kaminari didn't want Kirishima to worry about him. "It's alright pikachu. I'm here with you.." he said as they both cuddled.

When Kaminari was ready to go downstairs, he stayed in his room to get dressed. When Kirishima went out of the room, Tanaka came in minutes later. The door slammed shut leaving Kaminari confused. He turned around and he was in complete shock about to cry. "Long time no see Baby~" he said. "Don't call me that you bastard!" Kami yelled, he didn't want to see Tanaka in his room. Tanaka walked to Kaminari about to pin him on the wall. "I missed you so much! Why did you go..?" Tanaka said. Kaminari was about to cry. He knew Tanaka was gonna touch him again. "Leave me alone Tanaka.." Kami said. Tanaka put his hands on Kami's waist and started kissing Kami. At this point. Kami was crying. Everything bad was happening. Everything was happening all over again... Until Kirishima walked in. "Hey Ka-" He was heart broken when he said them kissing. He thought that Kami was enjoying it until he noticed Kami was crying and trying to push him away. He then pushes Tanaka off of Kami and takes Kami's hand and runs downstairs. When getting downstairs he gave Kami to the omega's to comfort him. While he was willing to fight Tanaka. As Tanaka walked down the stairs he said " I don't wanna fight redhead. I'll just leave and make it like nothing happen.." Tanaka walked out of the building. 

"Kami are you okay!?!" Kirishima said as he started to worry and wonder what Tanaka was doing. "I- I'm fine.." He said. Kirishima knew he was lying. After that, they all stayed silent for awhile and then the 'Bakusquad' started playing games. They basically forgot about it except Kirishima. He was so worried about Kami. 

The next day, Mina and Kaminari went to a studio. Mina wanted to teach Kaminari to dance. It was Mina's passion to dance and she wanted to teach Kaminari. It was all great until they were about to leave. Tanaka suddenly came in closing the door and locking it this time. "I see we have a friend here baby~" Mina was confused. "Don't touch her.. Please.." Kami said. He put Mina behind him and growled. " I was originally here for you but I didn't know you had such a hot girl with you.." Tanaka said which made Kami mad. "Don't touch her!" He snapped and activated his quirk but only aiming at Tanaka so he wouldn't hurt his friend. "You don't remember my quirk? How stupid. You only make a fool of yourself Denki. The only good thing about you is your body. Don't you remember?" Tanaka said as he laughed. "Know come here before your friend becomes mine too.." He said. Denki obeyed him and went to him. "Kami no!- Don't go to him!!" Mina said. 

"Please don't hurt her.." Denki said with a tear in his eye. All of a sudden Tanaka turned off the lights. A few seconds later Denki felt something on his thigh. It was Tanaka's hand. "Denki where are you? I can't see well!" Mina yelled. "I-Im o-on the f-floor!" Denki yelled. Tanaka bit Denki's thigh. Denki squealed and yelp. Mina was able to carefully and quietly move around feeling for Denki. She felt someone next to her and heard it was Denki. She then whispered in his ear, "It's me Mina, don't worry. I have my phone and I'm gonna text the group chat!" He heard her and allowed her to. Quickly, someone responded and it was Yaoyorozu. She said she would get the others and come quick. She then turned off her phone. A minute later she was suddenly dragged by Tanaka and was forced to take off her shirt. Tanaka was harassing them and basically raped Denki. "Keep this a secret or else.. You too Pink girl" Tanaka said. When he was done he left the room. The light were turned on and the studio was quiet. Denki went to Mina and saw she also harassed by him. She noticed her shirt was off and had a bra on. He quickly put a jacket on her and went in the corner with Mina's head on his lap. He started to cry because he couldn't protect Mina. Denki then passed out. Iida rushed in minutes later. Yaoyorozu then came in. She started to tear up. She picked up Mina while Iida picked up Denki. Denki and Mina both had no shirts on. Mina still had a bra on though, which was good. But still, whatever happen mustve been something bad. 

Iida and Yaoyorozu took the two to Recovery Girl. They called the others and told them about it. When Kaminari and Mina got back to the dorms, that were swarmed with there friends crying and being worried. Mina still didn't have a shirt to put on, also Kaminari didn't either , so they were both scared. Everyone asked what happen, the two kept saying nothing happen and it was a misunderstanding. They were saying that because of Tanaka.. They feared him. Mina and Kaminari were finally able to go upstairs and change. All of a sudden Mina quickly pulled Kaminari in her room. Kaminari yelped and was confused. She quickly closed the door. 

"What did he do to you Kami?! What happen..?.." She said. "Um well.." He looked down at his thighs. "H-he did some horrible things.. But what matters is you, are you okay!?" She was shocked when seeing his thighs. She started to tear up and hugged Kami. "Kami.. I'm fine, I'm only worried about you. It looks like he went rough.." she sighed. "Go get rest Kami.. We both need rest after what happen.." He looked at her and nodded. As he walked out he smiled at her, and she smiled back. 

~
Okay, this hurt me to write. But I still did it. Sorry it doesn't make sense. It's my first time write like this. I got so carried away- Well, hoped you like this chapter-

Words: 1291

~