Chapter 1

It was the graduation day of the 3rd years in Kitagawa Daiichi, which marks (Y/N)'s last day of being a junior high student. The ceremonies ended well and she bade goodbye to the few people who accompanied and treated her nicely for some times.

Since it's still early, she went back to her apartment, changed her school uniform to casual clothes and went to the park. The fresh spring air blew gently as people went by while the kids play different kinds of sports. The nearby gyms must be filled with scary adults, huh? She settled down on an unoccupied bench and brought out her pencil and sketch pad. And there, she started to sketch everything that her eyes can see. She continued doing do for several minutes, until a soccer ball rolled to her foot and a bunch of children came near her. She kicked the ball lightly to them to avoid unnecessary interaction and go back to her drawing, but they won't get the message.

"Nee-chan, come play with us! It must be boring to be stuck with that assignment." A girl with pigtails said.

"It's not an assignment. It's my hobby." She corrected.

"Yet you look so gloomy while doing it." A boy commented. "Why don't you play soccer with us? Bet it's more fun than that!"

She sighed. Can you please just leave me alone?

She stared at them with dead eyes in an attempt to get away from their request, only to be stared back with those large puppy eyes that annoyed the hell out of her. She hate kids and they are asking the wrong person.

"Please, nee-chan! Let's play, let's play!" They came closer and pulled her sleeves.

"I-I'm sorry kids, but I don't know how to play soccer so can you let me go—"

"You don't know how to play soccer? Uncool."

"Huh, now you think you're good at it? Did you know that you suck at passing? You can't even score!"

"What did you say?! Take it back!"

They started their little childish fight. They got louder and the commotion they attracted people's attention, which is another thing she hates. "Fine, fine! I'll play with you, so stop quarreling!"

They immediately stopped as if everything was an act to make her agree, "Really?"

"You heard me."

"Yay! Let's go to the goalpost over there, onee-san!"

She took her sketch pad with her before she let them drag her to a small soccer court steps away from where she was seated. I hope the basics I know can help me.

They kicked the ball towards her, waiting for her next move. She's actually embarrassed because kids can be very unforgiving if they see someone mess up.

"Alright, let me clear things first. Onee-san isn't an expert to this sport, so don't go hard on me when I fuck up, okay?"

"What's fuck up?"

"I'm sorry, it's only a word I made. I meant messed up."

"It's okay, as long as you play with us!"

"So... here I go."

(Y/N) lifted the ball up with her foot, let it bounce twice on her right then left knee, once on her right and left elbow, and thrice over her head before dropping it to the ground. She was surprised that she managed to do it perfectly until she met eyes staring at her in awe.

The boys gasped, "That's so cool, nee-chan! How do you that?"

"Please teach me too, onee-san!" The girls jumped.

She smirked a little. Don't tell me they suck at this more compared to me that they think this basic move is already cool? I might have fun.

And so they played for the next minute and she taught them the proper basics. There were times that she'll trip and they'll laugh at her first before helping her up and did the same to them. She was thankful that they weren't the demon kids she thought. But they would step on her shoes that will test her patience.

They were kicking at random directions that (Y/N) had to chase the ball everywhere. Very tiring, but she had to keep up since their stamina won't run out any soon.

"Protect the goal!" The other kid shouted.

It was her turn to score. "Get ready!" She warned and aimed to the goal.

But a mistake happened.

"Excuse me! Watch out!"

She kicked the ball way too hard and it didn't go to the direction she aimed at. She internally cursed as I ran to warn the
person on the ball's direction, but it was too late. The ball hit him square in the face. She stopped running midway because of sheer embarrassment, but she had to help him.

"I-I'm sorry! I'm very sorry!" She apologized, stammering, "I didn't see you right away, are you okay?"

"Do I look okay to you?!" He replied in an irritated voice. He winced in pain as he covered his face, particularly around his eyes. She just noticed that he was wearing glasses and she realized how painful the impact must be.

"Tsukki! What happened?! Are you okay?" His friend rushed to his side.

"I-I was playing with the kids and accidentally kicked the ball to his direction, please f-forgive me..."

"Accidentally? You looked like you intentionally kicked it in my way! Do you even know how to aim the ball right? If you can't then you should stop playing the damn sport!" He spat.

She was so ashamed and mad at the same time. Everyone was looking at her and she wished that the ground would eat her alive in front of him, yet her feet froze on the spot. She knows she did something wrong, but he doesn't need to diss her like this.

"I'm sorry if I'm bad at soccer sir, but I didn't intentionally send it your way and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience I've caused." She stated and bowed.

She went back to the field without daring to look back at his face to forget what happened. She was about to talk to the kids when...

"Hey." The blonde male called, "You broke my glasses."

The first part might be bad, but a story gets better as it progresses.