1-A

Bold= Mia's writing

Italics= Mia's Thoughts

**Mia's dialogue text will be normal.

Mia's Mom Name: Hana

Mia's Dad Name: Jack

3rd P.o.v:
Mia woke up and got ready for her first day at U.A. Mia got her communication notebook in her hand while she had her school bag behind her back. She went downstairs and saw that her friend Ochako came early to get her. Mia smiles and opened her notebook and started writing. When she was done she taped on Ochako's shoulder to get her attention.

'Good morning Ochako.'

"Oh! Good morning Mia! Did you sleep well?"

Mia smiles and nodded to her friend. She hung her bag on her chair and sat down next to Ochako. Mia's mom, Hana, was in the kitchen making breakfast for the girls before they go to school. Her mom looks up from her focus on making breakfast and smiled at her daughter.

"Good morning sweetie. Are you excited for your first day in U.A?"

Mia gleams at her mom and nodded in an excited manner. Ochako giggled at her friends response. Hana came to the dining table where the girls were sitting and gave them there breakfast.

As they were eating, Mia felt fur rubbing on her leg. She quickly stopped eating and looked under the table to see it was only her kitten Nyla.

 She quickly stopped eating and looked under the table to see it was only her kitten Nyla

Mia smiled and picked up her kitten and started to pet her. Ochako saw Nyla and started to pet her too. Nyla meowed at them as a hello. Mia put her kitten down so she can finish her breakfast. When she was done, she look around like she was looking for someone. Ochako and Hana noticed and asked her what she was looking for. Mia quickly wrote in her notebook and showed it to them.

'Where is dad?'

"He's at work sweetie. He needed to go in early for a very important meeting with the other pro heroes. Sorry I didn't tell you earlier."

Mia made an 'O' movement with her mouth. She wrote her mom a thanks for making breakfast. She proceeded to take her bag and put it behind her back. Ochako did the same and they both waved at Hanna goodbye.

"Be safe you two!" Hana exclaimed.

"We will Mrs. Kobayashi!"

Time Skip to U.A:

Mia looked at the giant school with a nervous expression. She felt her stomach do knots while thinking how her classmates would think of her disorder. Mia felt a hand hold her own. She turned to see Ochako smiling at her,

"I know your nervous and I am too, but I'll be there for you as long as your there for me."

Mia smiled and pumped her fist in the air. Ochako giggled and removed her hand in Mia's as they proceeded to walk to their class. Ochako took out her schedule while Mia had her's tapped inside her notebook. They both looked at their schedule and saw that they needed to go to class 1-A.

"1-A........1-A........1-A.........Ah! Here it is! Come on!" Ochako said.

Ochako opened the door to the classroom and saw some students there already. Ochako recognized a certain green haired boy and started waving while calling out to him.

"Heeeeey! Midoriya! Good morning!" She said in an excited manner.

Midoriya started to blush and nervously say good morning back. He noticed Mia and asked Ochako who she is and if she is another classmate.

"This is my middle school friend Mia Kobayashi, and yes she is in the same class as us."

Mia wrote in her notebook and showed Midoriya,

'Pleased to meet you Midoriya.'

Midoriya looked confused on how Mia communicated. Before he can ask, a boy with dark blue hair and glasses walked up to them.

"Good morning Midoriya, Uraraka, and....what is your name miss?" he said, looking at Mia.

She wrote her name and showed it to him.

"Oh! Pleased to meet you Kobayashi. My name is Tenya Iida, but you can call me Iida."

Their teacher Shota Aizawa came into the classroom in a sleeping bag and told everyone to sit in their seats. Mia sat next to a boy that white and read hair and a scar on his face.

"I have a special announcement. One of our students has a disorder and needs to be addressed so you guys are aware of her condition. Mia will you come to the front and introduce yourself please?" Aizawa explained.

Mia nodded and went to the front of the classroom. She wrote on the board so everyone sees. Everyone was silent and curious on why she was writing on the board. When she was done, she stepped aside so the class can read.

'Hello, my name is Mia Kobayashi and I have Communication Disorder. If you don't know what it is, the short version is that I have a hard time communicating in general, no matter how hard I try. So I apologize in advance for not being able to properly communicate.'

Some of her classmates looked at her in pity for her disorder. Mia erased her writing and went back to her seat.

"Ok class we're going to be doing some training exercises today so start walking the locker rooms to put on your gym uniforms on. After your done putting on your gym uniforms, walk outside."

The class started to walk to the lockers when Mia got a tap on her shoulder. She turned to see it was the boy she sat next to in class.

'Can I help you?'

"I have a question for you if you don't mind."

'I don't mind. What is your question.'

"How did you get into U.A?"

Mia looked at him confused.

'I passed with a good score for test everyone had to do to get in.'

"Ok let me rephrase my question. How are you suppose to be hero if you can't speak?"

Mia frowned.

"He has a point there. Having a voice IS important to being a hero." she thought.

Mia didn't know what to say to him. How was she supposed answer that question? Before Mia could think of an answer he walked off.

"What if I can't be a hero?" she thought before walking to the locker room.