Avengers

Summary: Peter gets a phone call from the group chat, but what happens then?

Peter pov:

It was during a lesson of English. Now don't get me wrong, I love English, except the teacher. Miss Julia has a rule that you have to answer your phone call on speaker. Now that's just horrible, you're literally ruining privacy, what if someone's parents died?!?

Anyways, I got a phone call, and my ringtone was embarrassing (._.)

(Watch video above)

Now you may be wondering, why is it my ringtone... well, I found out about it when Jarvis mentioned it and I put it as my ringtone.

"Mr. Parker, you know the rules." Said Miss Julia

The rest of the class was snickering at my misfortune.

I got my phone out, press answer and then press speaker.

"Guys, I'm on speaker right now, so don't  say anything revealing or confidential"

Now you may be wondering why would they say something revealing, well Pietro and Clint are married but they want to keep it a secret (Laura was lesbian, and Clint was her wingman, but pretended to date her) and Thor and Bruce are dating.

So in order to keep it a secret, if you're on speaker, Thor's "girlfriend" name is Jane. And Clint's "wife's" name is Laura.

"HELP!!!! STEVE IS CHASING ME"

"Why?"

"GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE JAMES"

"LANGUAGE"

"FUCK THIS SHIT IM OUT"

"WHERES JANE'S COAT!!!"

"Cap, Tones said a bad word"

"NOT THE TIME NAT."

"LEAVE THE COFFE ALONE"

"TONY, I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO SAVE ME SOME COFFEE :'("

"OH LOOK PIETRO, YOU MADE BRUCIE-BEAR CRY"

"You guys know, you're on speaker right?"

"....."

"Oh fuck, Pete I give you my weapons, nat you can get my hair supplies and give some to pep and wanda. It was nice knowing you."

"Thor's calling me sorry, gotta go."

"Gotta train"

"Hey pete, you ready for game night?"

"Sure! Just make sure it doesn't happen like last time (:"

Ned giggled

"You little BISH. I'm disowning you"

"No you won't, you love me to much to do so."

Called ended

"What the fuck was that penis?" Said you know who

"A regular moment."

"Who was that?" Asked Betty

"Мама Паук, Brucie-bear, toenail stank, Katniss, Quicky, Bucky, Point break, and Steeb"

"Alright, now onto the lesson" said Miss Julia.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Hope you guys like it. It was my first time writing one of these oneshots.
You can make requests on this book, but it might take long. I'll post a chapter on what I will allow