Poor you

Her letter ended with that. It's like she's writing a book and leaving me on a cliffhanger. I'm really curious to know what happened next.

Because I want to help her so bad. Dear you whoever you are I truly hope your doing fine. I just wish I knew who you where so I could hold you and hug you.

So you can tell me your sorrows in person and not through letter. So you would let me protect you. So I can look after you and make sure your okay!

I really want to know your name. Because we have a lot more in common then we think. I've been through what you've been through. I've also felt like how you felt. But not for long. Although it felt like ages.

Will you still want me to help you if you knew? Will you still want to talk to me if you knew? Will you still stay with me if you knew how I feel?

Thousand of questions and only you can give the answer. I'm patiently waiting for your next letter. Tell me all about your self.

"Hey hyung snap out of it." I was shaken by Taehyung who standing in front of me. "Hyung why do you keep thinking and being so lost in your thoughts whenever I'm coming to you? I've been calling your name for 2 minutes." Tae said annoyed.

"Oh I'm sorry and I don't know either I guess I was just to focused." I explained. "Another formula thingy?" Tae asked bored. "No a girl this time." I corrected him.

His eyes widened and he almost chocked on his saliva. "W-what who's the girl hyung you gotta tell me!" Tae begged me.

"At least tell me her name hyung." Tae continued to beg. "I can't because I don't know her name." I spoke.

"Oooh someone's got a secret admirer eh well you gotta find out who she is soon." He spoke and I nodded totally agreeing with him.

We walked to our lunch table and there I saw the guys and the girls sitting together. "Ah Namjoon finally you came. You've been so out of things lately never eating with us anymore you didn't see the changes." Yoongi spoke and I sat down.

"I'm sorry hyung but your right I didn't so enlighten me." I spoke as I took a bite from my sandwich.

"Well after Ji Eun dumped us all for Chungha-" Hyuna started but was cut by Irene.

"She didn't dump us okay she just needed time and after what happened to Chungha she needs more you know she has a lot going on." Irene states clearly mad.

"You keep saying she has a lot going on but only you and Hyuna know so tells us because we're tired of being kept in the dark." Jennie complained.

"Listen Jennie it's not something as easy as a walk in the park to tell. Besides it's not our place to do so. Don't worry Ji Eun will come back. She always does." Irene reassured them.

"Oh yea let me continue after that we drifted apart well mostly me and then Irene came back and bam we all got clued together again well minus Ji Eun." Hyuna explained.

"And those 2 got nicer since Irene is back and well we all became friends." She smiled at the last part.

"I see that's great." I finished my sandwich. They all nodded. To me it looks like those 2 girls only got nicer because of Irene tho.

It also looks like Jennie might have a thing for Tae and vica versa. However the group is incomplete without Chungha.

I don't mind Chaeyoung and Jennie. I don't really like them tho. Irene and Hyuna are really nice once you get to know them and Chungha was the nicest.

My lab partner who's life was taking to soon.

A/n

Guys I can't believe the first ever UK KPOP group debuted today! I mean I didn't know until my best friend told me. But like I listened to them and they where great I didn't even know they weren't korean. Like 2 are spanish 1 is British and there's 1 korean girl. I didn't even know how much hate they get! Like bitch please don't hate them there bold for doing this and tbh it's my dream to become a kpop idol! It is possible! Even my korean friend told me so!!! So why all this hate eh? Chungha is from mexico! Rosie is from Australia and so is Felix and chan! Shouldn't they use the same arguments against them saying there not korean they shouldn't be in a kpop group! Y'all with your stupid bullshit I'm honestly so done with this world the only thing that's here is hate towards anything you can find! (Not directed to anyone I'm just saying In general.)