enemies to lovers chapter 8

Melvin POV:

Man I woke up with the biggest headache ever!!!!! Ugh stupid hangover. I shouldn't even went to that party. Once I started to feel a little better I ran to the bathroom to vomit.

As I FINALLY started to take notice of my surroundings I wasn't in my room. Great what happened last night I looked under the blanket and I still had my clothes on God Blocked it yassss. But this was as Olivia's room.

And I looked to my right and she wasn't there. So I looked around the the house in the best places I could and I found her in the guest room. Ugh I'm not feeling well I'm going go sleep next to olivia I won't make it to the other room.

So I layed down and held mari in my arms and she felt perfect. Like I was meant to be here. She then started talking in her sleep. Melvin I'm so sorry I didn't mean it don't hurt me. Tears started to fall off her face. I rocked her in my arms and started singing I kept repeating I'm not gonna hurt you anymore Olivia. She finally stopped shaking and we both fell asleep. I felt really bad did I really hurt her like that dang!

*2 hours later*
Olivia POV:

I woke up to with Melvin arms around me. I screamed off the top of my lungs. And ran to the bathroom and locked the door

. Melvin woke up and ran after me. Banging in the door. I'm sorry Melvin I thought....

Vote
Share
Comment