Cordonia

"Why do I gotta take this ruby apple with me?" Kalianna asked her parents. Holding up the apple that she got on her birthday. 

The noirette was currently packing her things, she was going on a trip with all of her classmates to Cordonia

The noirette was currently packing her things, she was going on a trip with all of her classmates to Cordonia. Regina insisted that they all go, saying that they'd love Cordonia. 

~Flashback~

"M-Ms. Regina! I didn't think you would be back!" Miss Bustier said in surprise as Regina came walking into the classroom. "What brings you here?"

"I just came by to say that I want my granddaughter and all of her fellow classmates to come on a trip with me to my home Cordonia!" Regina chirped, fake smiling at everyone.

The class gasped and began muttering excitedly to one another.

"Well, I don't know, Cordonia seems pretty far" Miss Bustier said hesitantly

"Oh but I bet they'd love it there! Why don't you consider it?"

"Please Miss Bustier? I heard Cordonia has a prince, I wanna see him!" Rose exclaimed. 

"Yeah, please?" Marinette pleaded.

The students began to try and persuade Miss Bustier to accept Regina's offer. 

Kalianna crossed her arms. 'What's she up too?' She thought.

"Alright! Fine" Miss Bustier sighed.

The class cheered. 

"Wonderful! The trip is tomorrow, so start packing your stuff~!" Regina smirked at Kali and left the room. 

~~~~~~~~

"SHE DID WHAT?!" Victoria screamed after Kalianna told her everything that happened. 

"You don't have to get so angry mom, I'm not going" Kal crossed her arms.

"You have too sweetheart. I'm sorry, but if you refuse to go, then Regina will go back to Cordonia and tell the prince what happened, it'd basically be disgraceful to decline an offer to visit Cordonia, especially since everyone knows your royalty" Darius explained. 

"What?! Seriously?! Urgh!" Kalianna sighed. "Guess I better start packing..."

~End of Flashback~

"Because you have to offer it as a gift to the prince, he'll be greeting you as soon as you and your friends step onto the grounds of the palace" Victoria uttered.

"I don't understand why you guys can't come with me" Kalianna spoke, stuffing some more clothing into her Louis Vuitton suitcase.