/Chapter 48/

Chaeyoung's PoV

It's already the end of class as the others went home but Jeongyeon unnie and I stayed here outside the school as we wait for Lisa.

"It's been thirty minutes.. are you sure she'll meet us here?" Jeongyeon unnie asked with a sign of impatience.

"Let's just wait unnie," I said.

After few minutes a van stopped in front of us causing both of us to be alert but as soon as the van opened, we saw Lisa who's wearing a face mask and cap.

"Hop in!" She commanded.

We did what she said and close the door again as the van started.

We looked at the person who's driving and saw Bambam.

"What are you doing-" Jeongyeon unnie is about to throw her hand at Bambam but Lisa stopped her.

"Calm down Jeong. Not here ok?" Lisa said.

I held Jeongyeon unnie to calm her.

"Make sure that this all makes sense because if not I'll bury you to death Bambam." Jeongyeon unnie said but Bambam didn't respond.

After few minutes we arrived at an abandoned place. I can't see anything just trees. We all went out of the van and Lisa and Bambam walked towards a house.

"Let's go," Lisa said to us.

We followed them and as we entered the house, We saw 6 people who are sitting in the living room waiting for us.

"Are they the person who can help us?" A guy asked as he pointed at us.

"What is ha-"

"Shut up Jeong," Lisa said with authority.

"Yes, they are. Specially Chaeyoung." Lisa said and pointed at me.

I moved back a little as I heard my name.

"M-me?"

"She?" The guys said at the same time as I spoke up.

"Yes. Actually, we can help each other here." Bambam finally said.

"What? The wait can you explain this to us?" Jeongyeon unnie said.

"If we'll explain things to the both of you then there's no turning back." the guy said again.

"Fine, for Mina," I said.

"Yeah for Mina." Jeongyeon unnie also said.

"Ok first let us introduce ourselves." The guy said.

"I'm Jaebum the leader of this gang. Bambam is my right hand. This one is Mark, beside him is Jackson. Here is Yugyeom and Youngjae and the one who's sitting there is Jinyoung." Jaebum said

"So?" Jeongyeon unnie asked.

"They can help you. Since they are responsible for this especially you Bambam." Lisa said.

"And you, what is your role here?" Jeongyeon asked Lisa.

"I'm the Head of this gang," Lisa said

"Not surprised," I mumbled.

"So explain this. Mina got a threat. What is this all about?" Jeongyeon asked but Bambam didn't answer so Lisa is the one who explained the thing.

"Now you know that we are in a gang, you should know how dangerous it is to be in a gang. In this case, Bambam fell in love with Nayeon but he needs to protect Nayeon so he broke up with her for Nayeon not to be in danger. We thought we finished all our enemy that's why Bambam decided to court Mina to get back Nayeon which is I know a stupid idea." Lisa said and rolled her eyes.

I turned my gaze to Bambam who's looking down and can't even look at us.

"He knows that you all are mad at him because of what he did to Nayeon but he really just wants to protect Nayeon. So in able to get Nayeon back, He decided to get Mina to get back the trust of all of you. Which is again a stupid Idea."

"But I love her." Bambam suddenly said.

"No, you just used her. Let's be honest here Bam. We all know that you still love Nayeon. And the love you are feeling with Mina is a love of a friend." Lisa said likes she knows Bambam so well.

Bambam didn't respond. I looked at Jeongyeon unnie who's stopping herself but I know she really wants to punch Bambam.

That's bullshit, to be honest.

"So that's it. Now Mina's life is in danger."

"But how?" I asked.

"Chaeyoung, what is the primary thing to do to be able to defeat your enemy? Isn't it to kill his loved ones? And what they know is Mina is a special person for Bambam. That's why Mina's life is in danger."

"You're really bullshit Bambam! You used Nayeon and Mina now my friend's life is in Danger your bullshit!" Jeongyeon unnie exclaimed.

"I warned him already, That we shouldn't enter some relationship because this is what will happen," Lisa said with a trace of frustration.

"Is that the reason why Rosé and you broke up?" I asked that made her look at me.

"I made some false news such as me being disloyal to her so she can break up with me. I just can't break up with her so I let her do that." Lisa said

"But why?"

"That's what you're going to do if you know that you're love is in danger Chaeyoung. It's ok to me for her to think that I cheated on her instead of saying her the truth." Lisa said

"And that's the reason why she became the head of our gang. The professionalism that she initiated unlike someone here." Jackson said like trying to point Bambam.

Bambam just glared at him but seems like Jackson is not affected by his glare.

"Besides, Rosé has something to do with this also," Lisa said that made me look at her.

"W-what?"

"Remember what we said that we're going to help each other here? It's actually a win-win deal. Both of us will benefit here." Lisa announced.

"B-but how? I mean Rosé? Are you sure about this?" I asked

"Yeah. But don't worry, she's not involved in a gang. What I'm trying to say that she can help us but to help us you must convince her."

"Why me?" I ask

"Let's not waste our time here. I know that she has feelings for you and she's willing to do whatever you told her." Lisa said sternly. But I can sense the sadness in her voice.

I mean She loves Rosé so much. But she needs to accept that she can't have her because of what is the state of her life. Plus... Rosé doesn't want her anymore...