What If... Sera never befriended John in the first place?

This takes place during chapter 38!

John is bullied
Misa:SHUT UP ALREADY! Blah blah blah. Keep rampling, you loser! Like I give a sh*t what you think. You're so useless! You're just a waste of space.

Seraphina: (I should be helping him but for ruining my grades...)
Seraphina decides to walk away leaving John to his fate.

John: Seraphina!!! Help me!!! We are project partners!!!

Seraphina: You're just a cripple John! Accept it! She walks off leaving John.

Brea: Don't ask for help! No one is coming to save you! The two starts to beat him.

A year later...

Random guy #1: You heard? Zeke was found severely beaten by some students!

Random guy #2: Seriously?! Who did he pissed of this time?

Seraphina:(Zeke? Beaten down? By who? Arlo? Remi? Blyke?)
Sera received a call from Arlo to come meet him on the rooftop

Arlo: It's really important come fast!

Seraphina:(Always so demanding, I wonder why I am still his queen?)

On the rooftop

Arlo: Thank you all for coming, we have a huge problem...

Blyke: Is it about the next turf war?

Arlo: No!!! Zeke was beat down by someone far superior then him. So far it's clear that it's none of us. I suspect that a mid tier or a low tier has a secret ability!

Isen: On what did you base that fact?

Arlo: I've talked to Zeke when he woke up. And gave me a description of a masked student that used the same ability as his but managed to beat him and continued event after he surrendered.

Remi: I know he isn't a good person but he doesn't deserve that much injury!

Elaine: Maybe he does! Have you seen what he did to John when he tried to defend Evie from a mass harassment from his friends? I know I don't like that cripple but hey... At least he stands for low tiers!

Seraphina: You don't think John could be the one that attacked Zeke?

Isen: Him? He can't even defend himself and it's been two years he suffers from it!

Elaine: What about Terence? I don't even know his ability and he is constantly targeted!

Isen: Obviously not. He is only targeted because his invisibility ability is only use to stalk people while writing a story! This caused those that are part of his stories to target him for exposing them.

Arlo: Wait... go back... we have a cripple in our school?

Elaine: Oh! Yeah... you don't know him... He showed up last year... I'm still surprised he survived that long...

Arlo: Isen... there is now way a cripple can get to wellston! Even if his grades are good, the lack of level couldn't have brought him there!
Everyone looks at him

Arlo: Isen! Go find anything you can on this cripple! While you're at it... do the same for Terrence!

Isen: As you wish... It's not like I'm going to find anything about that cripple who's literally asking for fights he can't win!