𝔘𝔯𝔟𝔞𝔫 𝔏𝔢𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℑ𝔠𝔢 𝔇𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫

3rd P.o.v:

A women named Rei Todoroki sat on her youngest son's bed ready to read a story.

"Ok Shoto if I read you an interesting story, will you promise me that you'll go to sleep?"

"Yes mommy, I promise."

"Ok. Now Shoto, the story I'm about to tell you, you have to promise me that you won't do anything hasty in the future."

"Ok mommy, but what is the story about."

Rei giggles and replies,

"It is about the legendary ice dragon."

"ooooOOOooooo Please read momma! I wanna know! I wanna know!"

"Haha ok sweetie. Once upon a time, there lived two species that were at war with each other, mainly fighting for land. The Dragons wanted more land to grow more as a species, while The Humans wanted more land to grow more foods and make more supplies.

One day, a human woman and a male dragon wanted to find peace for both of their kind. While doing that, they both fell deeply in love with each other, and later on got married and had four children. Those children would be the start of a new species called Dragon Hybrids. One child was a Fire Dragon, another was a Earth Dragon, the next one was an Air Dragon, and the final one was an Ice Dragon.

Years later when the 4 children have grown up, they split up to make there own tribe and society where dragons and humans would live as one. The 4 children were given the title 'The Element Dragons'. They start their own family too and there tribes have become stronger than ever before. The Ice Dragon had a daughter named, (Yn) (Ln), who would be known as 'The Legendary Ice Dragon' around the world for what she did.

(Yn)'s village got attacked by humans that didn't approve of dragons and humans living as one or having dragon hybrids exist. In the process of defeated them, it costed losing her whole village and family. To this day, no one knows where the legendary ice dragon is.

However, there are prophecies that a human must find her and restore the beautiful balance that was created.

The End."

Rei closed the book and saw her son sleeping peacefully. She smiled and kissed her son on the forehead. Rei tucked him in and blew out the candle that once lit the room.

"Goodnight Shoto. I have faith that one day you'll choices that will restore what has been destroyed."